The Student Room Group

Adult nursing interview for 2017 intake

Hi, I have my interview for ljmu Jan 24th for the September 2017 intake. Has anyone had their interview yet? Xx
Original post by Kirstywarren
Hi, I have my interview for ljmu Jan 24th for the September 2017 intake. Has anyone had their interview yet? Xx

I have recieved an interview at DMU ( university in leicester) for the 28 feb 2017
Reply 2
Original post by Hannah9974
I have recieved an interview at DMU ( university in leicester) for the 28 feb 2017

That's good, good luck!! Have you applied to any other uni? Xx
Original post by Kirstywarren

Hi Kirsty, How did your interview go? Have you heard back yet? I had my interview beginning of December and was offered a place for September 2017 by the next day. This is my firm choice! Xx
Original post by ChelseaaGreenall
Hi Kirsty, How did your interview go? Have you heard back yet? I had my interview beginning of December and was offered a place for September 2017 by the next day. This is my firm choice! Xx

Hey Chelsea!

Congratulations on the offer!

Just wondering if you have any tips for the Nursing interview? I'm just starting to get my head stuck into revising for them and I'm looking for any solid topics that you think I should look into?

I've already got the 6C's, NHS Values, NMC code, NHS constitution on the list. Any other you can recommend for me?

Thanks! =]
I have an interview next week and I'm really nervous about the maths, English and situational judgment test! Can anyone help please !!
Original post by Emilyalice16
I have an interview next week and I'm really nervous about the maths, English and situational judgment test! Can anyone help please !!

Hey Emily,

For the Maths I've have BBC Bitesize Level 2 Maths recommended to me for a bit of a catch up.
Reply 7
Original post by ChelseaaGreenall

Hi Hun, sorry what interview did you have? yes it went really well! Been offered 4 places for bcu, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Coventry. I chosen bcu for my firm choice, so I've declined Liverpool now, so excited!! Congrats on your place!! Xxx
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Emilyalice16

Hi Hun,
Where do you have interviews? Don't worry about the maths it's very basic, and I struggle with maths!! It's like adding, subtracting, desicmals, and fractions! Try BBC bitesize, that was good and look on the uni you are applying too, they will have examples of the maths and English! What other unis have you applied for? Good luck Hun xxx
Reply 9
Original post by Hannah9974

Congratulstions, hope it goes well xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending