The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

P.s. I'm also intelligent
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks

Np :wink:

You'll always be ugly inside
People tend to marry a person with something in common to themselves.

If I were to judge you. I'd say that you made a poor career choice, since your a primary school teacher. Although you are providing a service to society your wage and level of education isn't high enough for me and your career prospects and rather low. You could become a headteacher but even then it'll only pay £50k before tax in most cases.

If we were to date I would have to pay for most things since you wouldn't be able to afford it and after a while it would become tiresome.

You'd have to come from the same background as me: Be privately educated, attend a Russel Group University and recieve a degree in a Science Subject (Social Science doesn't count).

So to conclude, you would just be using me for my Wealth and Social Status. What would I recieve in return? At best your a one night stand.

Good luck, gold digger.
Reply 23

How about this. You can easily get one as long as you can accept that he will have a string of mistresses
Original post by absoul
How about this. You can easily get one as long as you can accept that he will have a string of mistresses

That works!
Reply 25
Original post by absoul
you are one though arent you? Stay in your league, marry a secondary teacher or something.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Reply 26
That works!

Are you ****ing serious? You dont mind being disrespected like that just for wealth and a high social status? Lose that mindset and try to find a meaningful relationship rather than allowing yourself to be a hole for a rich mans dick.

so you're an intelligent hoe
Original post by sleepysnooze
so you're an intelligent hoe

Correct
Can I ask why you wouldn't date a potential lawyer? Who also attends a Russel Group uni?
People tend to marry a person with something in common to themselves.

If I were to judge you. I'd say that you made a poor career choice, since your a primary school teacher. Although you are providing a service to society your wage and level of education isn't high enough for me and your career prospects and rather low. You could become a headteacher but even then it'll only pay £50k before tax in most cases.

If we were to date I would have to pay for most things since you wouldn't be able to afford it and after a while it would become tiresome.

You'd have to come from the same background as me: Be privately educated, attend a Russel Group University and recieve a degree in a Science Subject (Social Science doesn't count).

So to conclude, you would just be using me for my Wealth and Social Status. What would I recieve in return? At best your a one night stand.

Good luck, gold digger.
Original post by Rachaiec
Can I ask why you wouldn't date a potential lawyer? Who also attends a Russel Group uni?

I'm not asking myself that question.

I'm telling her as a privately educated, wealthy, Russel Group Science Student that I wouldn't date her.

I'm telling her as a privately educated, wealthy, Russel Group Science Student that I wouldn't date her.

I was also privately educated, attended a RG uni, and come from a wealthy background. Don't make assumptions.
Original post by peanutbuttercup
I know a lot of teachers that are the complete opposite of this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just speaking from ones I know
Correct

so you admit it? are you really *that* low value?
But i'm asking you out of interest, why the science's and not a Lawyer/Barrister?

Im doubting this since you want to become a primary school teacher
I was also privately educated, attended a RG uni, and come from a wealthy background. Don't make assumptions.

To have your parents pay for your education through out secondary and higher education. To only receive a degree in Primary Education, is a bit pointless. Isn't it?

At least I have a career.
Do you think a successful person i.e. doctor/ lawyer/ business man would want to marry a primary teacher who is pretty, funny, caring and works out?

Seem like a gold digger tbh lol
Original post by Rachaiec
But i'm asking you out of interest, why the science's and not a Lawyer/Barrister?

Lawyer and Barrister are pretty amicable professions. I wanted to pursue a Science Degree as I saw more of a challenge.

i make 6 figures a year.
if yo ass fat and that mouth game good hmu.

ignore these other losers, they jealous cuz they dont kno that money=women. i understand u.

Latest

Trending

Trending