The Student Room Group

Im worried

Me and my gf have been going out for a year now. At the beginning i admit i was in it for the sex so i hinted a lot in that direction. when we talked about it she said she wasnt ready and i decided to respect her decsion. Now its 10 months later and shes decided shes ready for it. Its both our first times and im worried i wont be able to last that long since im not used to it or she wont be pleasured while its going on. ive tried masturbating but i dont know how its gonna work when actual intercourse is occuring. I really want it to go well since ive been waiting a while and i love her a lot and wouldnt want her to be dissapointed. Ive seaerched on the internet and it says things like a priligy pill or a numbing cream but i dont know if thats worth it

sorry for rambling on
i need advice on what to do
Take some deep breaths. She's probably just as nervous as you are. Nobodys first time is perfect, and you guys have the opportunity to figure out what you both like together. Maybe try giving her some pleasure beforehand (foreplay) before the main event. Not only will it make her feel good, it'll calm her down, and make it less likely to hurt.
Reply 2
What makes you think you won't last?
Best thing is to avoid stuff like that, just relax and enjoy yourself, you don't have to do an amazing job first time...
Reply 3
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Take some deep breaths. She's probably just as nervous as you are. Nobodys first time is perfect, and you guys have the opportunity to figure out what you both like together. Maybe try giving her some pleasure beforehand (foreplay) before the main event. Not only will it make her feel good, it'll calm her down, and make it less likely to hurt.

i will try that but im worried that she wont enjoy it as much as i will cause i read that it takes longer for girls to ejaculate then boys so im worried that if i go too quickly she would be unsatisfied and that could affect our relationship
Reply 4
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
What makes you think you won't last?
Best thing is to avoid stuff like that, just relax and enjoy yourself, you don't have to do an amazing job first time...

because when i tried masturbating it didnt last very long
Original post by Anonymous
i will try that but im worried that she wont enjoy it as much as i will cause i read that it takes longer for girls to ejaculate then boys so im worried that if i go too quickly she would be unsatisfied and that could affect our relationship

If she's shallow enough to judge you on your first time having sex, then I don't think she's the right person to be with. I highly doubt she'd be unsatisfied. How about you try telling her about how you're feeling so she can give you some reassurance?

Quick Reply

Latest