The Student Room Group

Why are some people on TSR so un-encouraging and negative?

Lots of people come here just for a boost of confidence in their exams.. idk.

Scroll to see replies

People get a kick out of being trollish, if you look on Twitter it's interesting to see what people think of the site.
U can do it!!
Original post by Rhythmical
People get a kick out of being trollish, if you look on Twitter it's interesting to see what people think of the site.

Link me up, fam.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Link me up, fam.

:ninja: I will send them somewhere underground :colone:
Sometimes people aren't being negative they're just being realistic. Massive problem with our generation is people want to be pandered to rather than told the truth.
Probably they are having a bad day.

Sometimes I'll log in and find myself quoted or repped for something that when I look back at it only seems superior or snide. I feel faintly embarrassed at myself for being such a ****.
Original post by howitoughttobe
Sometimes people aren't being negative they're just being realistic. Massive problem with our generation is people want to be pandered to rather than told the truth.

I agree. TSR can be refreshingly honest
Reply 8

What do they think about TSR? :rofl:
Reply 9
Thank goodness you used the word "some" lol... As you even said, it's some. Trolls on here who just have too much time on their hands. The rest of us are here to support you, ignore the others.
Original post by howitoughttobe

Yes because getting 30 A*s is the norm isn't it :colonhash:
Original post by EC
What do they think about TSR? :rofl:

It's very positive. :colone:
Reply 12
It's very positive. :colone:

Damn, really???? :u:
you mean dis*couraging?
sorry, I'm being negative aren't I
Reply 14
Not getting laid does that to you.
Reply 15
Original post by cambio wechsel
Probably they are having a bad day.

Sometimes I'll log in and find myself quoted or repped for something that when I look back at it only seems superior or snide. I feel faintly embarrassed at myself for being such a ****.

Oh so you realize it after all. Lmao.
Reply 16
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Not getting laid does that to you.

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by EC
Oh so you realize it after all. Lmao.

go **** yourself

Haha! Yes!
"Un-encouraged"? Just say discouraged.
And negativity doesn't evaporate online. If anything it happens more online. I learned this when I was 12 mate. But there's also loads of nice people, gotta weed em out that's all.
What is it they discouraged you on?

Quick Reply

Latest