The Student Room Group

Relationships easy way to get laid then leave when you want to?

Scroll to see replies

Step 1: Have no morals. Literally none, who needs them?
Step 2: no
Original post by 0to100
It's called an FWB. And it's rather simple to get one. Just literally say to each other that you just want sex and you're not together. It never gets old how brief and smooth conversations like that go.

Most girls wouldn't want that as that's a bit harsh on themselves since they may think theyre losing self respect.
What if the girl doesnt mind not being together as long as they dont become fwbs
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Nah.

You literally just said that you'd be getting into a relationship with them, just for the sex, that is using them, if they don't feel the same. Honestly, just get a fwb.

Yeah but the relationship is a front, after all you are getting what you wanted which is the sex?
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah but the relationship is a front, after all you are getting what you wanted which is the sex?

Which is manipulative

Just stop being selfish. :h:
Which is manipulative and makes you a f**kboy.

Just stop being selfish. :h:

Well this is how the world works miss.. I'm not sure what world you are living in maybe dream land :biggrin:
It's not manipulative because after time you will catch feelings for them but initially when you want to get into a relationship from a boys point of view you want to have sex with that person? Correct me if im wrong
No i havent been, by south asians i mean indians pakistanis bengalis etc
I'm 20
Seems like you have experience a different variety :wink:

Sorry, I automatically thought south east Asia. It;s a common fetish amongst especially white men. I assuming you are white?

Ahh, I have to say I do love me some Indian (and I ain;t talking about the curry). I find is hard to distinguish between Bangladeshi and Indians though. Although Pakistani are generally more fair skinned. I have never tasted Pakistani, so I won;t comment on them.

With Indians I think you get extremes. You've got the ones who whole up themselves and stick to thier own kind. Then you've got the white worshipers. However, you are going to have to be their 'prince charming'.

I've dabbled in Indian and it wasn;t an easy experience for me.

Anyway I wish you success.
Well this is how the world works miss.. I'm not sure what world you are living in maybe dream land :biggrin:
It's not manipulative because after time you will catch feelings for them but initially when you want to get into a relationship from a boys point of view you want to have sex with that person? Correct me if im wrong

No, darling, you're obviously a moron that likes to string people along for your own gain.

It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do. I doubt anyone will be stupid enough to get with you anyway. :h:

uh oh...you called @Nirvana1989-1994 "miss." She doesn't like that ****

:hide:
Original post by 0to100
uh oh...you called @Nirvana1989-1994 "miss." She doesn't like that ****

:hide:

:tongue:
Most girls wouldn't want that as that's a bit harsh on themselves since they may think theyre losing self respect.
What if the girl doesnt mind not being together as long as they dont become fwbs

you what?
No, darling, you're obviously a moron that likes to string people along for your own gain.

It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do. I doubt anyone will be stupid enough to get with you anyway. :h:

Ahaha well im trying to give you a boys perspective but seems like you know boys more than me :colone:

What is pretty obvious? Well you are wrong, sorry to break it to you
Ahaha well im trying to give you a boys perspective but seems like you know boys more than me :colone:

What is pretty obvious? Well you are wrong, sorry to break it to you

It's hardly a 'boy's' perspective. An idiot's would be more accurate. :wink:

You're asking 'what is pretty obvious?', then go on to say 'I'm wrong'. How can I be 'wrong,' if you don't even know what I'm talking about. :lol: :lol:
Original post by AfricanPrinceXI
Sorry, I automatically thought south east Asia. It;s a common fetish amongst especially white men. I assuming you are white?

Ahh, I have to say I do love me some Indian (and I ain;t talking about the curry). I find is hard to distinguish between Bangladeshi and Indians though. Although Pakistani are generally more fair skinned. I have never tasted Pakistani, so I won;t comment on them.

With Indians I think you get extremes. You've got the ones who whole up themselves and stick to thier own kind. Then you've got the white worshipers. However, you are going to have to be their 'prince charming'.

I've dabbled in Indian and it wasn;t an easy experience for me.

Anyway I wish you success.

Nope, I'm south asian myself aswell.
LOL curries are nice
Haha how was bangladeshi?

What you said is absolutely true, I can't agree with you more.
Yeah they're all a bit of a headache all in all.

Thanks.
It's hardly a 'boy's' perspective. An idiot's would be more accurate. :wink:

You're asking 'what is pretty obvious?', then go on to say 'I'm wrong'. How can I be 'wrong,' if you don't even know what I'm talking about. :lol: :lol:

Therefore you believe that boys are actually lovey dovey?
What would be more accurate if you share your stories seems like you've been around with boys :colonhash:

I was asking what is pretty obvious of what im trying to do..
And the other part is your wrong because I'm with someone right now :biggrin: keep doubting though
Therefore you believe that boys are actually lovey dovey?
What would be more accurate if you share your stories seems like you've been around with boys :colonhash:

I was asking what is pretty obvious of what im trying to do..
And the other part is your wrong because I'm with someone right now :biggrin: keep doubting though

Some are, some aren't, just like girls. Do you not get out much?
What on earth are you going on about?? As if I would actually divulge parts of my life to the likes of you. :lol: :lol:

I insinuated there couldn't be someone as stupid enough to go off with you, but sadly there is. I can't say I have much sympathy for the unlucky lady though.
Some are, some aren't, just like girls. Do you not get out much?
What on earth are you going on about?? As if I would actually divulge parts of my life to the likes of you. :lol: :lol:

I insinuated there couldn't be someone as stupid enough to go off with you, but sadly there is. I can't say I have much sympathy for the unlucky lady though.

True true, nope I'm locked in a cage maybe you can come and save this f**kboy :biggrin:
Dw, I understand somethings are better of not to be said

Whats wrong with me?
True true, nope I'm locked in a cage maybe you can come and save this f**kboy :biggrin:
Dw, I understand somethings are better of not to be said

Whats wrong with me?

Never. :colonhash:

Yeah.

I dunno, brah. :s-smilie:
That makes you a scumbag. Unless you make it clear from the beginning you're just interested in the sex.
People like you make me sick :angry:
Reply 39
There are plenty.

Don't manipulate someone just because you want sex. :colonhash:

Nah.

You literally just said that you'd be getting into a relationship with them, just for the sex, that is using them, if they don't feel the same. Honestly, just get a fwb.

yes, there are definitely girls open to it ...but usually they are only interested in that sort of arrangement with a "hot" guy ....and a guy who is not "hot" will usually have to fluke a ONS to get any NSA sex, or actually get into a relationship with a girl before he gets sex.

if a guy is not hot it is not so easy to just "get a fwb"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending