Original post by CheeseIsVeg
"to make fun you"
:lolwut:

Typo - I figured you wouldn't notice. :colonhash:
Original post by Hydeman
Typo - I figured you wouldn't notice. :colonhash:

:colone: I notice sometimes :colone: :colone:
I don't know. I'm 5"3.5 so I'd have to judge in person :colone: :beard: :tongue:
if I convert into cm maybe I will visualise better
"'s are pretty meaningless to me :dontknow:

I'm 179.832 cm tall!
(1 metre 80cm basically)
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
I'm 179.832 cm tall!
(1 metre 80cm basically)

You would tower over me by roughly 20cm +- 5cm
:colondollar:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HELLO! :hello:
I've missed you so much! I hope you are okay! Thanks so much :jumphug: :ahee: :hugs: :awesome:

Spoiler

(I responded to your message but idk if it worked as I couldn't click 'view conversation', oops), it has been a while! It's great to hear that you might firm York!!!
You would tower over me by roughly 20cm +- 5cm
:colondollar:

Too tall or not?
*he readies compass ready to destroy himself if needs be*
I don't know. I'm 5"3.5 so I'd have to judge in person :colone: :beard: :tongue:
if I convert into cm maybe I will visualise better
"'s are pretty meaningless to me :dontknow:5

Not mine lol it is a tip!
wowwwwwwww you're the same height as me tho! :five: :ahee: :jumphug:
My younger brother (13) is smaller than me atm but nearly the same height already :zomg: :wtf: :hide: :frown:

:hugs:

5'9 is 175cm cheese. So yea @Nunchuck-master-2334 you are classed as tall in my view.

Same and what makes it worse is my family gave my massive desk to my brother :colonhash: for when he does his gsce and need to revise and given me a desk the size of a large coffee table which doubles as my bedside table so its got like a mountain on there lol :sigh: i have to sit on the floor if i want to spread me notes and folder and crap out.

Awesome :five: :hugs:
Oh 13 dangerous age hes gonna shoot up in height, (well my brother did shortly after turning 13, he use to be 5'1)
Original post by doctorwhofan98
(I responded to your message but idk if it worked as I couldn't click 'view conversation', oops), it has been a while! It's great to hear that you might firm York!!!

I got rid of VMs so as to try to get off TSR a bit :colondollar:
Too long :tongue:
:ahee: The whole next stage scares me a bit though - adulthood JC
already got a scary letter from the bank saying - NOW YOU ARE 18 STUFF HAPPENS AND THINGS
STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF MONEY STUFF STUFF STUFF YOU ARE POOR STUFF STUFF
and there's student loans and living costs and food and books and food and labcoats and foodddd
:redface:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
5'9 is 175cm cheese. So yea @Nunchuck-master-2334 you are classed as tall in my view.)

Damn.
First I complain that I'm too small, have a 3 inch growth spurt, now tall people are being destroyed!
Damn.
First I complain that I'm too small, have a 3 inch growth spurt, now tall people are being destroyed!

Nothing wrong with tall people, unless they boast about their tallness and use there height against short people :grumble:
Too tall or not?
*he readies compass ready to destroy himself if needs be*

Nope :tongue:
Compass? wot
Never destroy yourself, you are too awesome :jumphug: :smile:
5'9 is 175cm cheese. So yea @Nunchuck-master-2334 you are classed as tall in my view.

Same and what makes it worse is my family gave my massive desk to my brother :colonhash: for when he does his gsce and need to revise and given me a desk the size of a large coffee table which doubles as my bedside table so its got like a mountain on there lol :sigh: i have to sit on the floor if i want to spread me notes and folder and crap out.

Awesome :five: :hugs:
Oh 13 dangerous age hes gonna shoot up in height, (well my brother did shortly after turning 13, he use to be 5'1)

Definitely tall :wink:
wtf even is that
wtf
We all have the same desk which is fair, you should ask for another, that's just silly

:hugs: :tongue: :smile:
yeah I am a little scared tbh - he will loom above me before I know it :zomg:
Nope :tongue:
Compass? wot
Never destroy yourself, you are too awesome :jumphug: :smile:

Compasses do actually hurt.
Imagine being in a mood and slicing your thigh open with a compass so badly you needed surgury on it!
I've done that.
And thanx for calling me awesome

Definitely tall :wink:
wtf even is that
wtf
We all have the same desk which is fair, you should ask for another, that's just silly

:hugs: :tongue: :smile:
yeah I am a little scared tbh - he will loom above me before I know it :zomg:

Aye.
I dont know, the messed and controlling life of the butterfly :dontknow:
Aye have done but they said you are older now you dont need a desk really, like wtf im doing fricken sixth form. :grumble:

Ah :hugs:. As long as he doesnt being patronising and pat your head you'll be fine.
Compasses do actually hurt.
Imagine being in a mood and slicing your thigh open with a compass so badly you needed surgury on it!
I've done that.
And thanx for calling me awesome

Can imagine :tongue:
:zomg: erm eww
What? Are you okay? :redface:
:penguinhug: It's true :yep:
Can imagine :tongue:
:zomg: erm eww
What? Are you okay? :redface:
:penguinhug: It's true :yep:

Yeah I'm fine.
It happened 3 years ago, and I still won a Kent Martial Arts Championship with a leg that looked like Frankenstein's Monster!
Aye.
I dont know, the messed and controlling life of the butterfly :dontknow:
Aye have done but they said you are older now you dont need a desk really, like wtf im doing fricken sixth form. :grumble:

Ah :hugs:. As long as he doesnt being patronising and pat your head you'll be fine.

:yy:
:console: :hugs: I hope it gets better :hugs: You know where to find me if you need a rant or some support :smile:
wtaf is that :colonhash:
My sister does that she's 15
she's a :cow:
Reply 76
Happy Cheeseday!
@CheeseIsVeg

I hope you're not going to spend all day on TSR. :wink:
Yeah I'm fine.
It happened 3 years ago, and I still won a Kent Martial Arts Championship with a leg that looked like Frankenstein's Monster!

Oh good :tongue:
hahaha wow, look at you go :banana: :bl:
Original post by Kyx
Happy Cheeseday!

I can't :wink: erm maybe it is shower time now :flute: :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest