The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I could not say, I never did PE that much.
Original post by Slytherin House
Unfortunately not enough. I wish it happened more so I could get more glimpses of other guys' bodies and dicks.

Whyyy would u want to look at other guys for , wtf
Original post by Ribbit1234

One would assume gay, bi sexual or just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
One would assume gay, bi sexual or just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or one would assume creep

The same reason I'm sure you stare at girls walking down the street.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elchapojr
At my school (and at most other schools that do swimming and PE) we have a shower room where you're supposed to shower after PE but no one actually uses it. I don't know why they ever built it in the first place? Does anyone actually use them?

Some people use it to rinse just after swimming, but nobody actually takes a shower in them.
Some people don't even use it , just depends really on the time , place and people their .

Because I'm sure most guys would not look if a bunch of women started showering in front of them right? They would just shut their eyes right? That is called being gay.

Not really, there's no difference between that and what straight men do to women.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm bisexual and guys' bodies are hot so why wouldn't I look when we're all showering together? No different to anyone looking at a naked body they're attracted to.
Original post by Robby2312
Because I'm sure most guys would not look if a bunch of women started showering in front of them right? They would just shut their eyes right? That is called being gay.

Erm no, they wouldn't be staring at them and thinking sexually about it. it's ****ing creepy to just look at someone who you don't even know while theyre naked. They don't want you to be looking and getting aroused. Either way, you're going to be caught red handed if you get a boner
Reply 31
We used to have PE first thing in the morning. We didn't have showers in our school. People sprayed so much Lynx in the changing rooms some of us got light headed and had to step outside so we wouldn't actually die lol
If by use them you mean walk up to the shower in your towel, turn it on and splash your armpits.. then yes.
Original post by Ladbants
Erm no, they wouldn't be staring at them and thinking sexually about it. it's ****ing creepy to just look at someone who you don't even know while theyre naked. They don't want you to be looking and getting aroused. Either way, you're going to be caught red handed if you get a boner

Oh do stop being so melodramatic and getting your knickers in a twist! It's not actual staring, like no one is there standing still and fixing their eyes on dicks. It's more just glimpsing, if you're getting changed and all the guys around you are naked then you can't help seeing other guys' bits. Straight guys peek just as much as everyone else so. Tonnes of straight guys I've known have gotten boners in locker rooms before because it's a natural reaction the body sometimes has at being surrounded by other naked bodies, sweat, testosterone. More often than not, the other guys will just laugh about it and tease the guy in question, they don't get offended and act weird.
(edited 7 years ago)

Really? You think that straight men would not look at women getting naked in front of them? I guarantee you they would. It's not creepy.Its this little thing called sexual attraction.Perhaps you've heard of it.Do they have that all the way over there in the 1800's?
In my school, PE was not exactly PE. But no one I saw did.
Original post by Robby2312
Really? You think that straight men would not look at women getting naked in front of them? I guarantee you they would. It's not creepy.Its this little thing called sexual attraction.Perhaps you've heard of it.Do they have that all the way over there in the 1800's?

No, when that happens you look at the floor. That woman does not want you checking out her boobs, she is naked because she is changing, not because she wants to attract a man. It's indecent to just check her out when that's the last thing she wants. I know I wouldn't want anyone except a spouse looking at me when I'm in a state of undress, especially not some stranger.

Trust me, at my school we have communal showers after swimming. And yes, most of us are naked. But I guarantee you that no one checks anyone out. You're expected to face the wall when showering and look at the floor when leaving the room. That's what happens.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 37
No, when that happens you look at the floor. That woman does not want you checking out her boobs, she is naked because she is changing, not because she wants to attract a man. It's indecent to just check her out when that's the last thing she wants. I know I wouldn't want anyone except a spouse looking at me when I'm in a state of undress, especially not some stranger.

Trust me, at my school we have communal showers after swimming. And yes, most of us are naked. But I guarantee you that no one checks anyone out. You're expected to face the wall when showering and look at the floor when leaving the room. That's what happens.

When has seeing another man naked ever turned anyone gay? If you feel the need to look at the floor rather than accidentally see someone naked whilst showering, you might be trying to suppress some sort of deeper feelings.

If you can't stand in the shower and maintain eye contact with someone and still have a conversation, that's a problem with you, rather than anyone else.

No offence mate but you sound like you're missing a fair bit from up in the old noggin'

Posted from TSR Mobile

No offence, but you clearly have issues. There is nothing weird about maintaining normal eye contact and just happening to see other guy's genitals when surrounded by naked men. It's far stranger to just stare at the wall and then at the floor like some sort of robot who will explode if it catches sight of a penis.

Latest