The Student Room Group

I feel like giving up :( pharmacy student

So, I am coming to a breaking out with workload and university. I have a total of 8 exams coming up starting from this Monday. I had 3 weeks off, for the first week I worked my butt off and got through quite a lot of work however from christmas to new years the entire week I spent away from uni at home with family and I wanted it to be that way as I hadn't spent quality time with them in ages. I came back to university for the third week and here I am majorly stressed out. I study Pharmacy and just trying to get through the amount of work is impossible to me... I typed out 6 of the 16 physiology lectures onto a word document (one module out of the 8) and its 21 pages of information..

Plus I have 3 exams coming this week: 2 maths ones, one of which I haven't started anything for and a biology exam which I haven't covered the entire content yet. Im finding the workload intense and a lot. I suck at maths and life is just work for me right now. What do I do :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by aladdin818
So, I am coming to a breaking out with workload and university. I have a total of 8 exams coming up starting from this Monday. I had 3 weeks off, for the first week I worked my butt off and got through quite a lot of work however from christmas to new years the entire week I spent away from uni at home with family and I wanted it to be that way as I hadn't spent quality time with them in ages. I came back to university for the third week and here I am majorly stressed out. I study Pharmacy and just trying to get through the amount of work is impossible to me... I typed out 6 of the 16 physiology lectures onto a word document (one module out of the 8) and its 21 pages of information..

Plus I have 3 exams coming this week: 2 maths ones, one of which I haven't started anything for and a biology exam which I haven't covered the entire content yet. Im finding the workload intense and a lot. I suck at maths and life is just work for me right now. What do I do :frown:

You should log off TSR and other social networking sites and just stay indoors everyday from now until your exam reading with 5 to 15 minutes break every 45 to minutes of doing revision. And stop procrastinating, just get on with it NOW. :yes: Also switch off your phone to avoid distractions or use it as an alarm.

You can make a timetable with each hour covering each exam, with the aforementioned minutes I provided above. All the best. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
don't be a chronic procrastinator like me and you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending