The Student Room Group

Don't know what to do????

Scroll to see replies

Original post by irishniamh101
I do really love him actually that was a bit horrible. We're in an open relationship so he doesn't mind me sleeping with other men like I don't mind him sleeping with other men, but thanks for the concern babe x

I wasnt concerned at all, I know you are f*cking with people.

No it wasnt horrible at all. No one reading this post would know you were in a so called "open relationship" until your reply to me. So, I would advise you up your troll game a bit.

You are asking whether pregnancy tests are reliable on a student forum, when *checks google* You can find out an exact answer in literally seconds. As I have just done now. I even tested specific brands.

If you were ACTUALLY worried about this, you would have at least googled it first.

That is how I know you are trolling.

Honestly, find a hobby. Something to do with your time, anything.
Original post by SonoLuma
I wasnt concerned at all, I know you are f*cking with people.

No it wasnt horrible at all. No one reading this post would know you were in a so called "open relationship" until your reply to me. So, I would advise you up your troll game a bit.

You are asking whether pregnancy tests are reliable on a student forum, when *checks google* You can find out an exact answer in literally seconds. As I have just done now. I even tested specific brands.

If you were ACTUALLY worried about this, you would have at least googled it first.

That is how I know you are trolling.

Honestly, find a hobby. Something to do with your time, anything.

I promise this isn't a troll. Tbh , my head isn't right at the moment and I thought I'd ask other people my age. Just because I missed out a detail, doesn't mean that it's not true. If you're not going to be helpful or kind, don't comment at all.
Original post by irishniamh101
I promise this isn't a troll. Tbh , my head isn't right at the moment and I thought I'd ask other people my age. Just because I missed out a detail, doesn't mean that it's not true. If you're not going to be helpful or kind, don't comment at all.

...Nah, Ill comment if I would like to. Every point I have said is true. Besides the fact that I havent been unkind. Dont be hurt if you ask for advice and someone says something you dont like. Google is so ubiquitous nowadays that it rings alarm bells when someone hasnt bothered to check it when they are apparently so worried.

Fair enough if you arent screwing with people (I still dont believe you, but it means little to me) but every girl I know who doubted a pregnancy test, went out and bought more tests and made an appointment with the doctors.
If this is real, I'd suggest you abort it until you find yourself in a more stable situation. At the moment you have no idea who the father is, no reason to believe that your boyfriend would stick around for eighteen years even if he were the father, and from the situation you've described I really doubt you're in a position to financially or emotionally provide for a child just yet.

If you say your head isn't right at the moment - definitely don't commit to something which will take over the next two decades (at least) of your life.
alright hot iggy pop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending