The Student Room Group

Guys, would you be put off by this?

If a woman had really hairy bum cheeks (all over) like a man's chest?
I'm not sure if this is normal for a woman to have but it's something I am insecure about.
Because Kim Kardashian once posted a picture of her lower half in a bikini and she had a tiny bit of hair on her bum cheek and a man commented "EW that's disgusting I don't like her anymore."

Scroll to see replies

Yes, it would.
so why not remove it?
Reply 3
Original post by sleepysnooze
so why not remove it?

It will only grow back though :\
Reply 4
Original post by BioStudentx
Yes, it would.

It would be okay?
Original post by Anonymous
It will only grow back though :\

so does the hair on my face, yet I still have to shave that off normally
It would be okay?

No, it'd put me off.
What about back hair on a female?
Gross.... One of the main reasons I don't shag guys is because they have hairy arses.
I'm not sure if this is normal for a woman to have but it's something I am insecure about.
Because Kim Kardashian once posted a picture of her lower half in a bikini and she had a tiny bit of hair on her bum cheek and a man commented "EW that's disgusting I don't like her anymore."

Only if they're a teenager and doesn't realise that people have hair in places

That's possible for it to happen to women?
What about back hair on a female?

I don't think guys mind this too much.
Kim gets laser hair removal on her whole body, so it was probably an old photo. She even used to wax the hair at the top of her forehead, and eventually got that lasered too.
You can get it waxed at a salon, don't worry they're used to it and I know people as young as 16 who get it done, back too.
Do you mean like full on hairy man chest? Or like arm/back hair? downy hair I think it's called. Are you Asian?

I doubt i'd be bothered really, as long as it is a nice shape. Whatever you do, don't shave it. It will only grow back, thicker. You have to pluck it, if you want to to go for good, although i can imagine this being quite painful! <hugs>
Reply 15
Original post by heineken
Only if they're a teenager and doesn't realise that people have hair in places

I realise most people take daily craps.. doesn't mean I'd want to see it.
yes :puke:
Ffs, hair is normal, and stop seeking validation online.
Original post by Reue
I realise most people take daily craps.. doesn't mean I'd want to see it.

Yeah, it's exactly the same thing...

If you can't stand seeing a little bum hair, how dull is your sex?
That's possible for it to happen to women?

Ever seen a Middle eastern girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending