The Student Room Group

i asked him out, does he like me even though he has a gf?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EC
Lol, srsly.

dont worry i believe you:colondollar:
ur just being silly he has a gf so leave him alone
Gosh all you are harsh she didnt know he had a gf till she asked. If he had any respect for his gf he would back off and try not to lead you on.
Original post by chikane
Gosh all you are harsh she didnt know he had a gf till she asked. If he had any respect for his gf he would back off and try not to lead you on.

thank you!! i just wanted their input i am not going to pursue him further i was just curious
Has a gf, leave alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He likes you.
Original post by Dan24719
Ffs have a bit of respect he's got a gf. Find someone else

Original post by TheYearNiner
Oh I remember the days when I had a crush.. I would think she was looking at me and a whole lot of stuff. Don't worry it's normal for people to feel like that. He has a girlfriend allow it.

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
God, leave him alone. :colonhash:

Original post by Moura
why are you making a move on someone with a boyfriend? His response to you is very dismissive in my opinion, leave him alone.

Original post by EC
Why do people want to go after someone who's in a relationship when there are A LOT OF PEOPLE who are single and ready to mingle??? :s-smilie:

Original post by Pinkberry_y
Stay in your lane, aka away from him

these

Original post by EC
Oh, I just reply to those on the first page of TSR, not going on the actual relationships forum. :colondollar:

yea
Original post by chikane

ok well she knows now and is still considering it rather shamelessly. Why is she even thinking of if he likes her :colonhash:
Original post by 0to100
ok well she knows now and is still considering it rather shamelessly. Why is she even thinking of if he likes her :colonhash:

Well if a cute guy was shamelessly giving her attention acting like he fancied her op wanted to know if he was single and he said no. She is curious and wanted to know about his behaviour which he only displays around her, once a guy is in a relationship I find the attraction gone imo hopefully op feels the same she should ask him do you give your gf this much attention as you are giving me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by chikane
Well if a cute guy was shamelessly giving her attention acting like he fancied her op wanted to know if he was single and he said no. She is curious and wanted to know about his behaviour which he only displays around her, once a guy is in a relationship I find the attraction gone imo hopefully op feels the same she should ask him do you give your gf this much attention as you are giving me.

thank you! i was just curious about his weird behavior, i wasnt going to do anything more. i was just wondering if it does seem like he likes me because i know guys who are in relationships and they dont give off the vibe that he does. but im not going to be doing anything, if he happens to show some interest later and is single then maybe. thanks for understanding!
His response to your expression of interest was a sly (and not really appropriate) way of saying he likes you.

Instead of saying it made him smile he could have just said something firm that didn't express approval of your interest.
Original post by searust
thank you! i was just curious about his weird behavior, i wasnt going to do anything more. i was just wondering if it does seem like he likes me because i know guys who are in relationships and they dont give off the vibe that he does. but im not going to be doing anything, if he happens to show some interest later and is single then maybe. thanks for understanding!

I'm just tired of the one who is single being blamed for trying to come on to a guy who is unavailable even though he is the one pursuing you it seems.
If you back off this guy might try to chase you and act like he is interested he should know better and leave alone.
Reply 32
Original post by FranktheYank
His response to your expression of interest was a sly (and not really appropriate) way of saying he likes you.

Instead of saying it made him smile he could have just said something firm that didn't express approval of your interest.

you dont think it was just a matter of politeness? or maybe because hes a guy and doesnt get approached often? thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending