The Student Room Group

Would you rather be fluent in all languages or a master of every musical instruments?

Scroll to see replies

Fluent in all languages. Being able to speak more than 3 languages is so much more interesting than being able to play 3 different instruments in my eyes.
i love playing the piano... but im **** at it so id love to be brilliant at it so i can actually play more than one song
Instruments by far. Easy choice for me!
Original post by fardm76
I would rather be a master of every musical instruments!!! :laugh:
:tongue: + :lol: + :biggrin: + :smile: = :rofl:
:rofl: - :frown: + :colone: = :dance:

All, languages.

This includes bs that idiots spout. You can understand their drabble.

Tbh any language is pretty gud. You can talk to animals if they got their own language. Sign language, phew so much more applications and possibilities than just being able to master all instruments
Probably music tbh
Original post by will'o'wisp
All, languages.

This includes bs that idiots spout. You can understand their drabble.

Tbh any language is pretty gud. You can talk to animals if they got their own language. Sign language, phew so much more applications and possibilities than just being able to master all instruments

Music can give us peace , what is more important than that ? :smile:
I can speak 3 languages and that's enough! i mean being able to speak all languages,i don't think it's really necessary!
But to be honest , being master of every musical instruments is not that important either !
In conclusion :biggrin: i love music ! :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Fluent in all languages, since I'm already a musical person.
Original post by fardm76
Music can give us peace , what is more important than that ? :tongue:
I can speak in 3 languages and that's enough ! i mean being able to speak all languages , i don't think it's really necessary ! :smile:
But to be honest , being master of every musical instruments is not that important either !
In conclusion :biggrin: i love music ! :tongue:

Talking with others so you can actually make some real peace with them?

That's fair tho, people like different things. that will be that :biggrin:
Original post by will'o'wisp
Talking with others so you can actually make some real peace with them?

That's fair tho, people like different things. that will be that :biggrin:

:yep: :biggrin:
All languages, as music theory is literally the language of music. Then all I would need to do is learn the muscle memory then I can have both X-P
Languages for sure, so much more useful.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'm a musical person, but I don't think being a master of all instruments would benefit my life nearly as much as being fluent in all languages would.

Samee
I'm currently self teaching myself Korean and I'm enjoying it !!
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Interesting question :lol:

I'll go with being fluent in all languages :biggrin:

well im musical instruments :lol:

everyone understands the language of music :moon:
Languages definitely!
Language barriers are so irritating! :redface:
Also fluent in all languages could include alien, so yes,
(edited 7 years ago)
Languages. With the money I'd make working as a translator I'd be able to resume my clarinet lessons from high school.
That was tough, but i picked fluent in all languages bc music is metaphorically a language hehehe.

yeah ik that was cheesy and farfetched af
I'm an introvert, so I can't see the use in having more ways to speak as an introvert :tongue:
Master of all musical instruments please!
Original post by Rhythmical
Like every musical person I'd rather be a musical genius tbh lol :tongue:

I already am :wink:
As a musical person you probably know that if you know one instrument of each family you can work the others out by intuition - which you can do with languages, but nowhere near as easily.

So I'll take the jumpstart with languages.

Quick Reply

Latest