The Student Room Group

Wearing tight clothing

I want to know everyone's opinions on girls (or guys) wearing tight clothes.
A lot of the time my clothes are quite tight and I do have curves on the top part of my body if ya know what i mean. Basically i am comfortable with wearing tight clothing and I don't mind it. Also I know a lot of people stare, but as long as they don't make it weird Idrc. sometimes i notice my friends looking and I think that is completely normal and we just joke about it. I look at other people too so I think it is fine. But sometimes when I wear tight clothes I feel people kinda judging me. I think it is bc I live in a v conservative society, so my parents and some people and stuff don't approve. But I think its completely normal and fine and people should be able to wear what they want. Like I check people out and stuff (not in a creepy way) and I just think its human nature and people should wear what they want, but ik not everyone has this opinion.
What do u guys think?

Scroll to see replies

It's a big part of fashion currently, and if you have a good shape then it's a great look. Nothing at all wrong with it.
Original post by gameofno
I want to know everyone's opinions on girls (or guys) wearing tight clothes.
A lot of the time my clothes are quite tight and I do have curves on the top part of my body if ya know what i mean. Basically i am comfortable with wearing tight clothing and I don't mind it. Also I know a lot of people stare, but as long as they don't make it weird Idrc. sometimes i notice my friends looking and I think that is completely normal and we just joke about it. I look at other people too so I think it is fine. But sometimes when I wear tight clothes I feel people kinda judging me. I think it is bc I live in a v conservative society, so my parents and some people and stuff don't approve. But I think its completely normal and fine and people should be able to wear what they want. Like I check people out and stuff (not in a creepy way) and I just think its human nature and people should wear what they want, but ik not everyone has this opinion.
What do u guys think?

I think people should feel free in their own clothing and should be able to feel good about themselves. People can wear whatever they want. It's up to them - their clothes, their bodies, their choice.:h:
Reply 3
Original post by falah.bhat
I think people should feel free in their own clothing and should be able to feel good about themselves. People can wear whatever they want. It's up to them - their clothes, their bodies, their choice.:h:

Yeah! I agree too. Wish ppl living around me did though :frown: lol
Reply 4
Personally I think it looks great on most girls, but I'm not a fan of tight clothing on guys.
Where do you live?
Reply 6
Original post by WoodyMKC
It's a big part of fashion currently, and if you have a good shape then it's a great look. Nothing at all wrong with it.

what about if people dont have a good shape? i mean subconsciously i used to kind of judge it but now i just kind of think like, hey whatever, who caressss
what about if people dont have a good shape? i mean subconsciously i used to kind of judge it but now i just kind of think like, hey whatever, who caressss

It's not a good look let's be honest, but it's obviously up to the individual whether or not they care about their appearance really.
Reply 8
It's not a good look let's be honest, but it's obviously up to the individual whether or not they care about their appearance really.

True, but also why should we care if someone looks good or not? at the end of the dayyyyyyy its their body and unless youre planning on screwing the person it shouldnt matter to us:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by EastGuava
Where do you live?

middle east
hot

Lol jk XD - honestly don't mind what people around me wear, within reason (i.e. nakedness, or banana costumes to serious events). That's not to say I don't pay attention, bc I do :u: and if I see someone killing the game I will take notes and compliment their style
I don't mind tbh, I used to wear tight clothing then as I erm grew, had to stop so it's baggy jumpers for me now xD
Reply 12
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
hot

Lol jk XD - honestly don't mind what people around me wear, within reason (i.e. nakedness, or banana costumes to serious events). That's not to say I don't pay attention, bc I do :u: and if I see someone killing the game I will take notes and compliment their style

yessss! YESSS. exactly
I used to wear tight clothing, ditched it for a couple years and now I'm kinda back to it, but the struggle of putting on skinny jeans :colone:
Reply 14
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I used to wear tight clothing, ditched it for a couple years and now I'm kinda back to it, but the struggle of putting on skinny jeans :colone:

omggg ahhahaha ikr i get you
omggg ahhahaha ikr i get you

lol, especially when im running late for college in my morning and im literally jumping around trying to pull em up, its like a lil skinny jeans dance :colone:
True, but also why should we care if someone looks good or not? at the end of the dayyyyyyy its their body and unless youre planning on screwing the person it shouldnt matter to us:smile:

People want to be found attractive. It's human nature. As I said, if you genuinely don't give a toss then fair enough, but it's not a case of "people shouldn't be looking at me and judging my attractiveness even on a subconscious scale!" because, again, we're human and that idea just isn't realistic. People want to look good for various reasons.
Reply 17
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lol, especially when im running late for college in my morning and im literally jumping around trying to pull em up, its like a lil skinny jeans dance :colone:

HAHAHA IKR same for when i go to school
that feeling when jeans so skinny then u eat then finally u unbutton omg best thing ever
Reply 18
People want to be found attractive. It's human nature. As I said, if you genuinely don't give a toss then fair enough, but it's not a case of "people shouldn't be looking at me and judging my attractiveness even on a subconscious scale!" because, again, we're human and that idea just isn't realistic. People want to look good for various reasons.

mmmmmmm yupp true
It's fine, I don't give a toss of what people think of my fashion sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending