The Student Room Group

Should I confront my boyfriend

The other day I was reading through my boyfriend's texts with his best friend and I found messages about how my boyfriend has recently kissed another girl. It has been playing on my mind for the last few days and I don't know whether I should confront him as I am worried about how he may turn it on me for reading his texts.
Why were you snooping and invading his privacy? Sounds like you both have a problem with trust tbh
Reply 2
Original post by Kelseycharlish
The other day I was reading through my boyfriend's texts with his best friend and I found messages about how my boyfriend has recently kissed another girl. It has been playing on my mind for the last few days and I don't know whether I should confront him as I am worried about how he may turn it on me for reading his texts.

Honestly, the best thing to do is to talk to him about it. It's not like you purposefully searched phone just to find evidence that he was cheating you stumbled across it by accident. If he really does try to pin all the blame on you instead of accepting that he's done something wrong then he isn't worth it.
Original post by Anonymous
Why were you snooping and invading his privacy? Sounds like you both have a problem with trust tbh

Due to being cheated on in the past I guess I have trust issues
Well, in my relationship we both have access to each others phones, so I don't think looking on his phone is that odd. As for his cheating, ask him about it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I don't want to tell you to break up, but once a cheater, always a cheater..
Well would you break up with him for the kiss? If you would break up anyway it hardly matters what you did (and in my opinion you can't get upset about reading the texts if you cheated, one is worse by far!). If you wouldn't break up then perhaps say you heard from someone else? Do you have a mutual friend who could have found out?
you shouldnt say anything cos then he will be annoyed with u for looking at his texts and deny it anyway so you;ll just have to get over it, its only a kiss but what did he say about it? did he like it or not? if he didnt then dont worry about it but if he did then idk
Original post by kaylababesxx
you shouldnt say anything cos then he will be annoyed with u for looking at his texts and deny it anyway so you;ll just have to get over it, its only a kiss but what did he say about it? did he like it or not? if he didnt then dont worry about it but if he did then idk

So she should suffer in silence knowing that her boyfriends a cheater? How does she know that's all he did. Shoving your tongue down someone else's throat when you're in a relationship is far worse than looking a someones phone. By your logic is it also ok for a guy to have sex with another girl as long as he doesn't like it???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending