The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing @ Oxford Brooke's Jan 2017

Hi,

Just wanted to see if I could find anyone who'll be on my course in a few weeks. Nervous and excited!! 😊
Reply 1
Me!

Hi! I'm so glad to have found your thread. I'm also nervous and excited. I still have so much shopping and organising to do! Are you going to be living in halls or at home?
Reply 2
Original post by Elfinnyx
Me!

Hi! I'm so glad to have found your thread. I'm also nervous and excited. I still have so much shopping and organising to do! Are you going to be living in halls or at home?

Same here! I'm leaving everything last minute :') I'm going to be living in halls, what about you? No matter how many times people tell me not to be nervous I can't help it, haha
Reply 3
Me too. I'm working until the 20th, so I'm going to do a bit of shopping at the weekends. I'm living at home, I live in Banbury, so it's just easier. I'm the same with the nerves!
Reply 4
Original post by Elfinnyx
Me too. I'm working until the 20th, so I'm going to do a bit of shopping at the weekends. I'm living at home, I live in Banbury, so it's just easier. I'm the same with the nerves!

I'm finishing work tomorrow, so I've got a little bit more time. Oh that's good then! I'm from Essex so I have to move. Hopefully after the first week we'll both feel better!
Reply 5
That's a long way. I hope so, I'm excited too, it's not all nerves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending