The Student Room Group

boyfriend won't listen to me

Boyfriend wants to always finger me in lecture? What do I do?

we've been together for almost a year and our relationship is really good. I love him a lot but recently all he's been talking about is exploring our sex life more and he keeps suggesting we try that ^^^ first but i honestly don't want to i find it so embarrassing.. but he just doesnt care on what i think. last term he attempted once then i cut it off and he's bringing it up again
That's enough TSR for this year I think
dump him
Original post by Anonymous
Boyfriend wants to always finger me in lecture? What do I do?

we've been together for almost a year and our relationship is really good. I love him a lot but recently all he's been talking about is exploring our sex life more and he keeps suggesting we try that ^^^ first but i honestly don't want to i find it so embarrassing.. but he just doesnt care on what i think. last term he attempted once then i cut it off and he's bringing it up again

Straight up tell him your not comfortable with such behaviour. If he doesn't listen find someone else. Tell him to grow up. What is he 13 or something? :unimpressed:
Reply 4
Original post by Newbie_noob
Straight up tell him your not comfortable with such behaviour. If he doesn't listen find someone else. Tell him to grow up. What is he 13 or something? :unimpressed:

we're both 19 I've told him so many times and idk why its all of a sudden too.. i think uni has gotten to his head where he thinks he needs to be like the other guys here
we're both 19 I've told him so many times and idk why its all of a sudden too.. i think uni has gotten to his head where he thinks he needs to be like the other guys here

Just because he's your boyfriend, it doesn't rule out harassment. If he's trying to force you to do something you're not comfortable with, it doesn't seem like he cares about your feelings. Have a serious chat with him.
Reply 6
Original post by Miser101
That's enough TSR for this year I think

:rofl: It just keeps getting more interesting every single day...
Original post by EC
:rofl: It just keeps getting more interesting every single day...

More interesting by the hour more like :afraid:
Imagine if you make that squelchy sound it makes when you're getting really into it, in the lecture hall
Reply 9
:lolwut:

If you don't like it then you should stand ground. As a guy I hate saying this but even if you broke up with him you'd get plenty of guys giving you attention-even if your average looking. He should learn this and appreciate you.

Maybe you should make it obvious you don't like it or even get angry a little-that should give him the hint.
Original post by l'etranger
Imagine if you make that squelchy sound it makes when you're getting really into it, in the lecture hall

Ikr :tongue:
Original post by l'etranger

This sorta noise man?

https://postimg.org/image/mrpvlo353/
i dont think hes changed as a person like you think and is trying to be like other guys, i think he feels comfortable enough wiht you to tell you a fantasy of pubblic stuff, obvs you dont want to so maybe if you arent sexually ocmpatible you need to break up, not just over this incident, theres probably other things he wants to do, or you need to tell him seriously its not what you want so itll never happen
Original post by Miser101

It's a screenshot, I can't hear anything, but like the sloppy sound you make with your cheeks followed by a warm sticky squelch as if something is vibrating the lips.
let him fingerblast maynnnee
Just say no and if he asks again say that he is pressuring you and you aren't going to change your mind so he needs to respect your decision and stop asking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending