The Student Room Group

Anal Sex

Myself and my partner want to try anal sex for the first time with me receiving, I have never had anal sex before. Is there anything I should do to prepare myself, for example using an enema before hand?
Have a read of the two classics: Anal Pleasure and Health and The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women. Despite what you may think from the title, the latter covers men receiving too and - although I knew the author - is better than the '.. for Men' equivalent.
Reply 2
Original post by anonboy
Myself and my partner want to try anal sex for the first time with me receiving, I have never had anal sex before. Is there anything I should do to prepare myself, for example using an enema before hand?

Be clean and gentle. If you use a condom make sure it's not a rough or ribbed one. If you are a dedicated couple, go bareback and let him *** in you. It's a great feeling. I'm bi, so I do it with my wife too. Just don't do it 10 times a day. Once or twice a week is enough otherwise there is risk of damage.
Be clean and gentle. If you use a condom make sure it's not a rough or ribbed one. If you are a dedicated couple, go bareback and let him *** in you. It's a great feeling. I'm bi, so I do it with my wife too. Just don't do it 10 times a day. Once or twice a week is enough otherwise there is risk of damage. 0
I suspect it's happened by now :smile:

Not using condoms for anal needs a higher level of trust than many relationships deserve. Lots of men got HIV from their boyfriend rather than a casual partner.
This is true, but I am referring to the feel. I only do this with a trusted partner. I have a regular do this and the *** feeling is just wonderful.
preparation is key anonboy! The answer to making the key fit is lots of fingers put into the bum hole at once, practice two to three times a day using either a friend or else. stretch the *******

Quick Reply

Latest