The Student Room Group

Black thugs KIDNAP and TORTURE white man, force him to say "**** Donald Trump"...

Scroll to see replies

Sheeeeeeiiit guys they dindu nuffin wrong!
OFFICER, THE WHITE MAN IS KEEPING THE BLACK MAN DOWN!
Hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hollup hold up!
STOP BEING RAYCIST FAM!
Cucked by a hindu, cucked by a dindu.
WE
WUZ
KINGZ
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Twinpeaks
There has to be a reason this is only on dodgy websites. I call fake guys, come on.

It's not fake I was like the first person to see the video by Britanny, or whatever its name is, I was browsing /pol/ at the time, pipe down peasant.
Reply 62
Original post by toronto353
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38525549

To quote from the BBC:

"In the video, assailants can be heard making derogatory statements against white people and Donald Trump."

I think that the word they are looking for is not derogatory, but racist. This is a vile, racist assault and it's time we start calling out racism of all forms rather than just against certain races.

I agree! And then these people are surprised that Trump wins the election. Trump victory is a reaction of normal people being fed up with mainstream media and politicians not stating the facts as you point out above.
Reply 63
You think referring to Africa as Apefrica was simply childish? You've reduced it to a simple case of immaturity?

It was disgusting, you vile piece of filth. Why does the sort of thing that happened in the video happen to a vulnerable individual instead of the likes of you. Because if it did happen to you, you'd have simply had what's coming.

Shame really, isn't it.

I bet you feel really enlightened and smart now. Well done, you have the correct opinions, you are a good person, well done you.
Original post by DanGG
I agree! And then these people are surprised that Trump wins the election. Trump victory is a reaction of normal people being fed up with mainstream media and politicians not stating the facts as you point out above.

You are exactly right and it's a reaction to people being fed up of double standards as well, where one group in society can say and do things, but another can't. We have to recognise that racism is discrimination by a member of one race towards a member of a different race and stop seeing racism as something only white people can be guilty of. It's the double standards that inflames social tension and division.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Surely "derogatory statements against white people" implies racism? In fact, I'd say its a better description - a racist comment does not necessarily imply that it is derogatory.

I disagree. One definition of racism is that it is the 'prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.' As such, the comments were derogatory and racist, so why not call them out as racist?
Original post by Crassy
I bet you feel really enlightened and smart now. Well done, you have the correct opinions, you are a good person, well done you.

I do actually, yeah. I hope you feel like the kind of person who refers to a race of individuals as "apes" in "mudhuts".

You are a sheer disgrace to humanity. And I say that hand on heart.

Original post by Carthaginian
It's not fake I was like the first person to see the video by Britanny, or whatever its name is, I was browsing /pol/ at the time, pipe down peasant.

"Pipe down peasant? Look out we have a hard man over here, who spends his days thumbing himself to live FB videos posted by women.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
Surely "derogatory statements against white people" implies racism? In fact, I'd say its a better description - a racist comment does not necessarily imply that it is derogatory.

Original post by toronto353
I disagree. One definition of racism is that it is the 'prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.' As such, the comments were derogatory and racist, so why not call them out as racist?

I agree with Mathemagicien. If you can't take "derogatory statements against white people" as racist then that's your failing. Racism is quite explicitly implied in the "against white people" part.

And racism can take many forms, and is not always explicitly derogatory.
I agree with Mathemagicien. If you can't take "derogatory statements against white people" as racist then that's your failing. Racism is quite explicitly implied in the "against white people" part.

Of course it's racism, but my point is that it should be called out as racism explicitly, let's not reserve that term solely for discriminatory actions by white people against other races.
I do actually, yeah. I hope you feel like the kind of person who refers to a race of individuals as "apes" in "mudhuts".

African people are Homo sapiens in the Hominidae family. Technically they are indeed apes, and many do live in mud huts...

:colone:
Reply 70
Original post by Dandaman1
I'm rather surprised this rather horrific story isn't getting more attention from the media. It's not fake news, it wasn't a hoax, it actually happened. But only a handful of papers and broadcasters are talking about it.

The poor guy was mentally disabled, too.

It's the fear of America being labelled racist which is the reason as to why it's still not as big news as it would be if the races were reversed. This is nothing new sadly, there's several incidents of black-on-white crime in America which was rarely mentioned. There's a story of a white teenage couple who were raped, tortured and then killed which didn't hit mainstream news and there was also two white teenage boys who were murdered as 'revenge attacks' for all the black people who were shot dead by police and the murders openly said this on their trial, that they weren't sorry for what they did because it was revenge... Killing two innocent people who had nothing to do with the deaths was 'revenge' for them...!
Reply 71

I believe that wording in these cases are very important. If you look at racist events directed against blacks or Muslims, then a larger amount of words such as 'racist', 'discriminatory' are used in the media. I think toronto was just saying that the article wasn't being true to what had happened. If what happened were to a black person then I am sure the article would be full of more accusatory terms than just 'derogatory statements', which is a very ambiguous statement.
Original post by Carthaginian
I was browsing /pol/ at the time

It makes so much sense now.
Original post by Willy Pete
It makes so much sense now.

What does?
This is really sad to hear about about, I hope the person is okay now
Original post by Appazap
Stuff like this is caused by the racist system that oppresses PoC daily. There's no doubt that this is disgusting but it hasnt came out of nowhere. If the racist system isn't working for you white people, help us to dismantle it so **** like this doesn't happen to anybody of any background or race.

Firstly see below (although I don't agree with the death sentence, state mandated killing on 'near certainty?' no ta)

Original post by Palmyra
The only people to have "messed up" is the 4 black racist thugs who will hopefully be serving very long prison sentences (it is a shame there is no death penalty in Illinois).

There are more White children living in poverty in the U.S. than Black children.

http://www.nccp.org/media/releases/release_34.html

How does it oppress PoC? By tying them up in a basement and torturing them? By police shooting them at an equal rate per crime committed? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.2221cdecbb9a "U.S. police officers have shot and killed the exact same number of unarmed white people as they have unarmed black people: 50 each" http://crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates/

By your logic Dylan Roof, Anders Brevik and suchlike 'didn't just come out of nowhere', black people/his political opponents had it coming. BS.

What racist system? By what metric is society racist? Please do elaborate.

Also why does this issue come down to exactly what your ideology teaches? That's convenient that a bunch of black people committing a racially aggravated crime somehow means they're victims who need help...seems illogical on the surface - almost like confirmation bias is being applied.
Reply 76
Original post by Dandaman1
African people are Homo sapiens in the Hominidae family. Technically they are indeed apes, and many do live in mud huts...

:colone:

My mud hut has such great wifi connection guys! WOOPS gotta go, my pet lion keeps trying to eat my goats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending