The Student Room Group

Assessment

Hello, I am i finally year final semester student i have just sat one of my final year exams and I know that I have definitely failed! the modules Assessment is 50% course work and 50% exam.i score 77% in the course work while i assume the exam will be fail. However, both the exam and the coursework has a pass mark of 40%, so do i need to resit the exam or can i be compented on the module? I have never fail any module before. If anyone knows then please help! I really want to graduate.
Original post by karkarnaa
Hello, I am i finally year final semester student i have just sat one of my final year exams and I know that I have definitely failed! the modules Assessment is 50% course work and 50% exam.i score 77% in the course work while i assume the exam will be fail. However, both the exam and the coursework has a pass mark of 40%, so do i need to resit the exam or can i be compented on the module? I have never fail any module before. If anyone knows then please help! I really want to graduate.

Your uni will have information regarding how they do it - find the page online or ask them directly.

Also don't give up hope or even dwell on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending