The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Accommodation 2017

TO LET - Accomodation for University of Leicester Students

Two rooms will become available for rent commencing the 1st of July 2017 in a beautiful and spacious fully furnished Victorian 4 bedroom house just 8-10 minutes walk to Leicester University and mainline train station, 5 minutes to Victoria park, local shops and restaurants, Rent - £75 per person per week plus utilities (approximately £10 pw). Shared use of kitchen, living room, bathroom, and courtyard garden. Currently let to 4 male students. Additional facilities include a 49” flat screen TV in living room.

Message me on The Student Room site if interested, leaving your details, and I will contact you further. Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by HarpMk1
TO LET - Accomodation for University of Leicester Students

Two rooms will become available for rent commencing the 1st of July 2017 in a beautiful and spacious fully furnished Victorian 4 bedroom house just 8-10 minutes walk to Leicester University and mainline train station, 5 minutes to Victoria park, local shops and restaurants, Rent - £75 per person per week plus utilities (approximately £10 pw). Shared use of kitchen, living room, bathroom, and courtyard garden. Currently let to 4 male students. Additional facilities include a 49” flat screen TV in living room.

Message me on The Student Room site if interested, leaving your details, and I will contact you further. Thank you.

Hi everyone, just an update to notify you that there is now only one double room available. If interested please contact me ASAP.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending