The Student Room Group

What would you do if your younger brother got bullied at school

Would you go down to the school and **** the bullies up hate bullies

Scroll to see replies

I would go to the school and have a word with the kids who bullied him. Then i'd talk to the teachers.
Reply 2
Original post by saraxh
I would go to the school and have a word with the kids who bullied him. Then i'd talk to the teachers.

yess same hereee.
Lol you're joking that will make him look like a pussy...just tell him to man up and fight them
Reply 4
Original post by saraxh

He's young he's 13 the kids who bullied him are older
Depends which type of bullying.
Original post by Anonymous
He's young he's 13 the kids who bullied him are older

How old? Tell the school.
Reply 7
Original post by CPNC Backwards
Lol you're joking that will make him look like a pussy...just tell him to man up and fight them

Lol bruv he's only 13 he's in year 8 the kids who bullied him are older what can he do fam
Reply 8
Original post by saraxh
How old? Tell the school.

I think there like year 10 or 11 mum went up there already
Lol bruv he's only 13 he's in year 8 the kids who bullied him are older what can he do fam

Oh I didn't realise, scare the bullies
Like physically pushing and that for no reason
I think there like year 10 or 11 mum went up there already

Talk to the bullies parents if you know them
Like physically pushing and that for no reason

Then if those who are doing that, would look up to you, make it well known that he's your brother. Wisely though.
So take a few freinds along with you and just casually call your brother and make him look cool. Tjing with 13 year olds is that they are quite quick to change their mind on something. So if they think he's cool, they'll be trying to hang out with him rather than bully.

It really depends though ^won't work with all bullies but it's known to work.
Original post by saraxh
Talk to the bullies parents if you know them

I don't know them and I'm 20 btw
Take him to the gym to get ripped and tell him to punch back
Thanks that's a good idea didn't even think of that, I'm 20 so most of my friends are around that age I would do that if my health was better, I think that will work one of the best suggestions on this thread 😎, well I guess it depends on the kids really
Original post by Abdukazam
Take him to the gym to get ripped and tell him to punch back

He's kinda fat he's 13 too young to go gym and hitting back is the best option
hate all bullies
I would teach him how to fight. Then I would take him to his bullies and I'd watch him get bullied. Then I'd repeat the process until one day he beat up his bullies. Ain't no lil bro of mine getting bullied.
Reply 18
tell him to man up and deal with it himself. heartless perhaps but its realistically the only way he'll learn, he can't spend his life having others fighting his battles for him

its like swimming, no one can carry you forever. eventually you have to learn how to sink or swim
Original post by Someboady
I would teach him how to fight. Then I would take him to his bullies and I'd watch him get bullied. Then I'd repeat the process until one day he beat up his bullies. Ain't no lil bro of mine getting bullied.

I don't even know how to fight myself, it was 7 year 9s against him 1 he's in year 8 he's 13 btw, your right fighting is the way forward when I was 12 I punched this guy who was bothering me so hard in his face that his face started to bleed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending