The Student Room Group

How to impress a boy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Noara
The best way to impress someone is by being yourself and not trying so hard.

Only if you're naturally impressive. :colonhash:
I can't speak out of experience as I have never had a girlfriend however I know that I would be impressed and she would stand out from the rest of the girls if she shows a sense of self respect as I find A LOT of girls at school a turn off by the way they act around guys. I also HATE the idea of the teasing thing I want a girl to be nice and not a loud mouth.

I hope you impress him, by the way this is just my own personal preference of what I find attractive as when I do start dating I want to hold a meaningful relationship. Again as I said this is my personal preference and you should experiment based on yours and the guys personality, does he seem sort of quiet and withdrawn if so be approachable and don't make him feel as if he is being judged.
Original post by Anonymous
I can't speak out of experience as I have never had a girlfriend however I know that I would be impressed and she would stand out from the rest of the girls if she shows a sense of self respect as I find A LOT of girls at school a turn off by the way they act around guys. I also HATE the idea of the teasing thing I want a girl to be nice and not a loud mouth.

I hope you impress him, by the way this is just my own personal preference of what I find attractive as when I do start dating I want to hold a meaningful relationship. Again as I said this is my personal preference and you should experiment based on yours and the guys personality, does he seem sort of quiet and withdrawn if so be approachable and don't make him feel as if he is being judged.

Tbh I didn't tease him, I was just friendly and nice towards him. He was really friendly to me
Original post by Quixote.
That's happened to me. In a restaurant. No alcohol involved. We weren't even on a date as far as I was aware, we were supposed to be studying. It certainly caught me by surprise.

Did you like it?
Tbh I didn't tease him, I was just friendly and nice towards him. He was really friendly to me

Good sign in my opinion
Reply 45
Original post by ChickenMadness
I like it. I'm 21.

Only if I actually like her in the first place though. Otherwise naaaah.

I got my junk grabbed last year by a very masculine lady who then proceeded to wink at me when I noticed her
Reply 46
Original post by Quixote.
That's happened to me. In a restaurant. No alcohol involved. We weren't even on a date as far as I was aware, we were supposed to be studying. It certainly caught me by surprise.

Why were you studying in a restaurant?
Original post by ioclops
Touch his dick when he's not expecting it... Might seem outrageous but if a girl did that to me I'd get rock hard almost immediately. I think I can speak for the vast majority of males.

This legit is a good move, no guy would be turned off by this.
Original post by RobML
Why were you studying in a restaurant?

I studied when I was on a date with my ex in a restaurant :redface:
sorry how old are you?
lol I want to impress this guy I find good looking but not sure how to. He seems to like me from the way he comes across
Original post by ioclops
Touch his dick when he's not expecting it... Might seem outrageous but if a girl did that to me I'd get rock hard almost immediately. I think I can speak for the vast majority of males.

please tell me this is inaccurate
Reply 51
Original post by Milzime
please tell me this is inaccurate

I mean, I think it would probably arouse the guy if he's attracted to her, but he would surely also be wary in the long-term of a girl willing to do that...
And one can be aroused yet uncomfortable, of course
Original post by unillama
sorry how old are you?

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I mean, I think it would probably arouse the guy if he's attracted to her, but he would surely also be wary in the long-term of a girl willing to do that...

I think guys will like it if they find the girl sexually attractive.. And if he's interested in her.

ah

fairs
Original post by Milzime
ah

fairs

I think guys will like it if they find the girl sexually attractive.. And if he's interested in her.
oh ok that fine?
so is this at uni of work ?
Reply 57
Only if you're naturally impressive. :colonhash:

Everyone is impressive in their own and unique way. You just need to find people who find your 'natural impressiveness' impressive enough.When you try to fake and make yourself sound/ seem impressive in a different way than you actually are, it surely does helps you a little bit with the whole 'getting people to like you' process but it's temporary and fades away and then you're back to phase 1 where you try to repeat the whole act but alas, people already know that you're faking it and you basically end up being a walking, talking, living, breathing machine that turns people off. So just focusing on who you truly are and improvising that would be the best thing to do and also, the most impressive thing as well.
Reply 58

I mean, I would..can't speak for everyone but yes I think the initial reaction would be positive.
Original post by unillama
oh ok that fine?
so is this at uni of work ?

Work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending