The Student Room Group

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Because you're not over it, have you found a distraction? It's hard, believe me.
Original post by Rhythmical
Because you're not over it, have you found a distraction? It's hard, believe me.

im fitter, think about me

No. He was the first guy I really liked. I blocked him on everything.

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh
No. He was the first guy I really liked. I blocked him on everything.

Spoiler

Do you ever feel tempted to unblock? I've done that a few times, even tried the whole 'let's be friends' and it never works.
Original post by KyleH123
im fitter, think about me

:colonhash:
Do you ever feel tempted to unblock? I've done that a few times, even tried the whole 'let's be friends' and it never works.

Nope. I'd feel really guilty if I did because he said something really bad to one of my friends. :s-smilie: He message me after we broke up but I blocked him.
Original post by saraxh
Nope. I'd feel really guilty if I did because he said something really bad to one of my friends. :s-smilie: He message me after we broke up but I blocked him.

After the break up, did you try to get on and do the things you liked? I tried new things, I think what worked for me was writing my feelings down and thinking I could do better.
After the break up, did you try to get on and do the things you liked? I tried new things, I think what worked for me was writing my feelings down and thinking I could do better.

Yeah. :smile: I've moved on but for some reason when listen to a certain song it reminds me of them.
Original post by saraxh
Yeah. :smile: I've moved on but for some reason when listen to a certain song it reminds me of them.

I get like this, it's a normal reaction, whilst you're still single, you'll always think about your ex in some sort of way tbh.
I'm sure I can take your mind offa him :wink:

Spoiler

I get like this, it's a normal reaction, whilst you're still single, you'll always think about your ex in some sort of way tbh.

I'm so done with him. :smile:
Original post by prazzyjazzy
I'm sure I can take your mind offa him :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 13
Time my friend. It might take months, even years, but you will get over him, eventually...
I've had a whole year after a relationship and I think I'm finally over her and it feels freaking amazing to not care about someone who you cared about so much. At the end of the day you just gotta tell yourself... you can do better. :smile:
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

Lazy my booty- chuck it out at once!

Spoiler

Reply 16
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

You are an odd creature.
Original post by S2M
You are an odd creature.

How? :colone:
Original post by Someboady
I've had a whole year after a relationship and I think I'm finally over her and it feels freaking amazing to not care about someone who you cared about so much. At the end of the day you just gotta tell yourself... you can do better. :smile:

So true :smile:
You're a kid and he was the "first guy you really liked". So naturally it will take you time to get over him, but in the long run it will make you stronger and it's a part of growing up. (As much as it sucks)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending