The Student Room Group

Do guys ever find shy girls attractive?

Im so shy and i can't talk to guys
i go to an all girls school and find it so hard to talk to boys, don't have any guy friends and i find it hard to join the conversations
once i know a person I'm really open but it takes a little while
Would any guys come up to me and talk? Even if i seem a but scared XD ( I'm not I'm just bad with people)

Scroll to see replies

Er yes. Nothing worse than a girl giving me backtalk.
Being shy puts me off massively.
Don't know why attractiveness should be decreased by being shy. Guys like me would consider shy girls even more interesting.
Reply 4
If you wanna be heard you have to speak up and show the right attitude. No reason to be shy.
Original post by Kallisto
Don't know why attractiveness should be decreased by being shy. Guys like me would consider shy girls even more interesting.

Shyness could indicate a lack of confidence. A lack of confidence is not attractive.
Reply 6
Original post by hezzlington
Shyness could indicate a lack of confidence. A lack of confidence is not attractive.

yea I'm not that confident because i haven't found anything to be confident about XD
i guess i should work on that
Boys admire confidence :yep: love yourself for who you are!! I'm sure you're beautiful :colondollar: inside and out!
If they're hard to talk to and we don't connect as a result, obviously that'd be a problem. Generally, though, wouldn't bother me. A lot of shy girls are proper naughty :colone:

Lack of confidence in a relationshipship, that is true. Your point. But lack of confidence in general?
Original post by Kallisto
Lack of confidence in a relationshipship, that is true. Your point. But lack of confidence in general?

I meant a lack of confidence in general.
Idgaf about social competence when I'm a socially incompetent introvert myself. As long as a person's not shy to the point of being physically unable to say anything at all I can deal with it.
I meant a lack of confidence in general.

Would talk to her nonetheless, if I am interest in the shy girl. After that I would come to a decision.
I find shyness attractive but I hate it when they make themselves unapproachable because I just can't find a way to approach them and talk to them :/ Aside from that shyness is pretty cute. Just make some opportunities for guys to talk to you.
i try to be approachable
i mean i smile at people.. but i might look weird after that cause I'm lecturing myself saying why did you smile thats weird they don't know you and i generally regret it :colonhash:
:heart:
Original post by l'etranger
Er yes. Nothing worse than a girl giving me backtalk.

Shy girls are the most attractive. Few guys like load mouthed young ladies. It can be hard is your shy but the right guy will help you blossom!
Original post by Anonymous
Im so shy and i can't talk to guys
i go to an all girls school and find it so hard to talk to boys, don't have any guy friends and i find it hard to join the conversations
once i know a person I'm really open but it takes a little while
Would any guys come up to me and talk? Even if i seem a but scared XD ( I'm not I'm just bad with people)

may be find an interest or sport where you may find a guy with similar interests so at least you have a chance to talk about something you can be confident your both have an interest in.
Most decent guys will be happy to talk and deal with little reply if they know the lady is shy.
I wish I were a bit quieter, I'm too out there and loud lol. :colonhash:
Reply 19
Yes, I don't like loudmouths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending