The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Interview for Fashion Management and Communication

Hi I have an interview for Fashion Managment and Communication for the end of this month. I was just wondering if anyone has already experienced the interview this year or any current students can help me to know what to expect. Thanks:smile:
What questions were you asked?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Livvyxx
Hi I have an interview for Fashion Managment and Communication for the end of this month. I was just wondering if anyone has already experienced the interview this year or any current students can help me to know what to expect. Thanks:smile:

Sorry you haven't had a response @Livvyxx

You will get to see the art and design department studios and facilities. During this time, the lecturers will review your portfolio and written work and then you will do a short creative task, which they will discuss with you in a short personal interview. You will need show that you have evidence of your understanding of fashion and the industry, through a portfolio of fashion focused creative and written work.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Reanne
Reply 3
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Sorry you haven't had a response @Livvyxx

You will get to see the art and design department studios and facilities. During this time, the lecturers will review your portfolio and written work and then you will do a short creative task, which they will discuss with you in a short personal interview. You will need show that you have evidence of your understanding of fashion and the industry, through a portfolio of fashion focused creative and written work.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Reanne

I'll be having an interview too in a couple of weeks, what is the nature of the creative task and is there anything we need to bring specifically for this part?
Original post by sopx1e
I'll be having an interview too in a couple of weeks, what is the nature of the creative task and is there anything we need to bring specifically for this part?

Hey Sopx1e,

Unfortunately we're unable to give you any further information about the creative task. All information you require for the day will have been provided to you and the rest is for your imagination! Have you looked at the selection event guidance in your email? Here's a link: https://www.shu.ac.uk/campaigns/guidance-for-applying-to-sheffield-institute-of-arts-courses

Every interviewee will receive that information so it's fair for everyone :smile:

Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending