The Student Room Group

I would like to become a Pharmacist but i didn't take chemistry!

I'm current doing my A-levels (AS), Biology, Maths and Psychology. But I would like to do Mpharm in uni in order to become a pharmacist however I didn't take chemistry which I'm really upset about. Would I be able to do chemistry next year? while I do A2 biology and maths and drop out psychology. If i cant next year, am I able to study chemistry at home and then do my exams? I don't really understand how this works?
I'm applying for pharmacy this year, all the pharmacy schools in the uk need chem as a requirement ad minimum grade B. Your best bet would be to start AS them next year and doing an extra year at school instead of cramming AS and a2 into one year. it would be impossible to self teach cos the content is so hard
Original post by Saenna1999
I'm current doing my A-levels (AS), Biology, Maths and Psychology. But I would like to do Mpharm in uni in order to become a pharmacist however I didn't take chemistry which I'm really upset about. Would I be able to do chemistry next year? while I do A2 biology and maths and drop out psychology. If i cant next year, am I able to study chemistry at home and then do my exams? I don't really understand how this works?

or you could drop maths or psychology and start them but thats a LOT of learning in a short space of time. it all depends on YOU

Quick Reply

Latest