The Student Room Group

What is the point of life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by posdloi
Can't you read smelly? I already said I got you mixed up with some other clown. :h:

the notif came late so i replied.and u shouldn't be fighting with me when ur the one that mixed it up in the first place:u:
Original post by tamil fever
no i didn't lol.i thought i was good at making things up but i guess i've found some-one to take my place:d

don't feed the trolls :o::o::o::o::o:
Original post by ByronicHero
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance.

:borat:

oh i see....finally understand:colondollar:
Reply 43
the notif came late so i replied.and u shouldn't be fighting with me when ur the one that mixed it up in the first place:u:

Shut it you disease.

Thats it I am going to refer to you as the tamil disease for now on. :u:
Original post by will'o'wisp
don't feed the trolls :o::o::o::o::o:

good idea:biggrin:
oh i see....finally understand:colondollar:

Live fast, die young.
Love, laugh, share, embrace.

Inspire, hope, teach, learn.

To love.
Original post by posdloi
Name a thread it has happened in then you disgraceful ****.

If I ever seen you I would make sure to break your feeble arms. :u:

Well it's hard to point you to one because the incessant s*** that you finger-fart onto the internet always gets threads taken down :rofl: The last thread for example, there were several people that were laughing at both the stupidity of your responses and also how much of an idiot I was making you look (which hasn't hard, NGL). Would you like me to start tagging people in so they can recall?

You'd have to leave your mum's basement for a change first, mate :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Well it's hard to point you to one because the incessant s*** that you finger-fart onto the internet always gets threads taken down :rofl: The last thread for example, there were several people that were laughing at both the stupidity of your responses and also how much of an idiot I was making you look (which hasn't hard, NGL). Would you like me to start tagging people in so they can recall?

read this:biggrin:
don't feed the trolls
Original post by Inexorably
One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that nightfilled mountain, in itself forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy

I prefer existentialism to absurdism tbh

@OP There isn't a predefined purpose/point, I don't think, so you have loads of freedom to do whatever you want and find your own purpose :-)

Spoiler

I honestly feel the only person on Earth who could give a valid answer to this question, would be Charles Manson.

Hmmm... nah, too much fun seeing this idiot squirm and his replies getting more and more moronic with every post :rofl:

I didn't say you couldn't roast them :biggrin:
I didn't say you couldn't roast them :biggrin:

ohh
I cba anyways.am too tired to roast him or by now he would be RIP
Original post by lemonlikelime
I prefer existentialism to absurdism tbh

@OP There isn't a predefined purpose/point, I don't think, so you have loads of freedom to do whatever you want and find your own purpose :-)

Spoiler

I am torn because I see the merits of existentialism but also recognise the inherent absurdity in the world. I've never been 100% one or the other and doubt I will ever come to a conclusion.

For the average person, existentialism is probably more beneficial. Absurdism still struggles from the fact that the second you don't recognise the absurdity in life in a positive way, you're almost back to nihilism.
whatever your parents had in mind I guess
Reply 56
Original post by WoodyMKC

Go ahead tag them then.

Lol just as I though you are talking complete bs as always. You should be able to find one thread at least if it happens. :rolleyes:

And I don't live in my mums basement mate. I literally live in a mansion with multiple models. Its actually so sad how obsessed and jealous you are of me. :redface:
Reply 57
ohh
I cba anyways.am too tired to roast him or by now he would be RIP

lets be honest you couldn't even roast **** you Tamil disease. :redface:
Our reason to live is to find a reason to live
Original post by AperfectBalance
Our reason to live is to find a reason to live

lol.I just thought about that a few mins ago...:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest