The Student Room Group

Can someone help my A-Level confusion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by augustvv
You can if you're a private candidate.

No you can't
Edexcel only set the international A level papers in November and these cant be taken in any UK centre. Indeed they set November papers for first time in many years in 2016 and didn't offer all of the units required for a full A level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
She asked a simple question! She got the answer! Why am i still seeing this post on tsr?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply 22
Original post by gdunne42
No you can't
Edexcel only set the international A level papers in November and these cant be taken in any UK centre.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.privateexaminationcentres.com/current-exam-series/
Reply 23
Original post by RegrettingAS
She asked a simple question! She got the answer! Why am i still seeing this post on tsr?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm male. Also, they're still helping me with things I don't know about. Sorry if that bothers you :s-smilie:

You can do Novemebr Edexcel GCSE but not A level.

You can do CIE A level but that is a different specification to Edexcel and would require specific preparation. While the content is similar there are differences and the style of some questions isn't the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by augustvv
i'm male. Also, they're still helping me with things i don't know about. Sorry if that bothers you :s

arghhh just do research lol
Reply 26
Original post by gdunne42
You can do Novemebr Edexcel GCSE but not A level.

You can do CIE A level but that is a different specification to Edexcel and would require specific preparation and while the content is similar there are differences and the style of some questions isn't the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guess I'll do my A-level next year then :biggrin: Tyvm! Also person above, just deal with it? I'm new to this ****. You commenting makes this last longer lmao. Okies ty everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest