Original post by Willy Pete
Copy and paste straight from /pol/.

I think we may be on the same thread.

Another /pol/ack.

Nice to meet (((you))).
Original post by Pikachū
Shooter identified as ESTEBAN SANTIAGO

Has military ID

Military histories are hardly uncommon, especially if you're dealing with a competent gunman.
United state of America.
Are very stubborn, they never learn or improve anything from any of shootings.

It comes to a point now, we just roll our eyes.

Still as always RIP to the ones who lost ltheir life because their country refuse to update their gun systems.

( airport in USA , is a gun zone area meaning no gun is allowed, thetefore they failed in security)
Original post by Pikachū
"Multiple people" have been shot dead by a lone gunman at Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida, say officials.
The airport said there was an "ongoing incident" at the baggage claim area in Terminal 2.
Barbara Sharief of Broward County Mayor's office said a gunman was in custody.
Hundreds of people were standing on the tarmac as dozens of police cars and ambulances rushed to the scene.
Former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said in a tweet: "I'm at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Shots have been fired. Everyone is running."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38535699

That's why guns should be banned in the USA or people think they can go shoot and kill anybody. You may argue the whole protection issue but I live in the UK where guns are just not this easy to obtain even the police don't have them but still I feel safe enough. Guns just increase crime so ban them so nobody can misuse one again
Original post by Fractite
Really sad. Have to wait to get a fleshed out motive etc.

what century do you live in m8
Reply 26
Original post by Tinka99
That's why guns should be banned in the USA or people think they can go shoot and kill anybody. You may argue the whole protection issue but I live in the UK where guns are just not this easy to obtain even the police don't have them but still I feel safe enough. Guns just increase crime so ban them so nobody can misuse one again

The gun was brought in via a air Canada flight so if it originated from there Canada is a country with strict gun laws

A better change to prevent this would be to change the laws to not allow ammo on flights that might of stopped this without on infringing on Americans rights
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tinka99

You can't just ban guns in a country that has 400 million of them, and has gun ownership written into the constitution. It would have to be a process of at least 100 years.
Very sad to hear. Praying that the injured victims make a quick recovery.
Original post by joecphillips
The gun was brought in via a air Canada flight so if it originated from there Canada is a country with strict gun laws

There have been so many other shootings in the USA which have been due to the leniency due to gun laws and so many people have been killed. Ok this one gun may have been brought from Canada, but what about the rest? I live in England and hardly even hear about shootings taking place because they are just not as accessible to the public.
Original post by joecphillips

Not really. You do need a licence which entails a basic background check and if you want a pistol or full auto you have to register it but that's about it.
Original post by Trinculo
You can't just ban guns in a country that has 400 million of them, and has gun ownership written into the constitution. It would have to be a process of at least 100 years.

I know it can't happen, I only expressed my opinion about what steps could have been taken including a ban.
Reply 32
Original post by Tinka99
There have been so many other shootings in the USA which have been due to the leniency due to gun laws and so many people have been killed. Ok this one gun may have been brought from Canada, but what about the rest? I live in England and hardly even hear about shootings taking place because they are just not as accessible to the public.

Most gun crimes are committed with guns that are not possessed legally

Between 3% and 11% of crimes involving guns the gun is possessed legally, maybe focus on people getting guns illegally rather than people who legally possess them
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hello -goodbye
United state of America.
Are very stubborn, they never learn or improve anything from any of shootings.

It comes to a point now, we just roll our eyes.

Still as always RIP to the ones who lost ltheir life because their country refuse to update their gun systems.

( airport in USA , is a gun zone area meaning no gun is allowed, thetefore they failed in security)

It's more like ignorant Europeans don't understand American culture. There are literally hundreds of millions of guns in America and any suggestion that they will be taken causes a huge spike in gun sales. Simply saying, ''ok guys, we're gonna take your guns'' would lead to civil unrest and at the very least, some sort of guerrilla insurrection.
Original post by sleepysnooze

what century do you live in m8

He didn't have a name associated with Islam so it's unlikely to be Jihadi. Also most US shootings are gang related so in general it's highly unlikely to be IS.
Original post by Trinculo

Yeah well the best time to start that process was 100 years ago. The second best time is right now.
Original post by l'etranger
It's more like ignorant Europeans don't understand American culture. There are literally hundreds of millions of guns in America and any suggestion that they will be taken causes a huge spike in gun sales. Simply saying, ''ok guys, we're gonna take your guns'' would lead to civil unrest and at the very least, some sort of guerrilla insurrection.

Who said anything about taking it away?
Reply 37
The shooter had recently received treatment for mental health problems
What a surprise!! Not what you'd expect from a country with no firearms regulations!
Poor people.
Original post by Tinka99

If the police don't have guns how did they shoot that bloke in Huddersfield the other week?

#NotAGun #BanMurderThatWillSolveIt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending