The Student Room Group

Happy Birthday to @CheeseIsVeg!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by animeamanda1412
omg are you really?! awww this made my day man thanks bruh :tongue:
and no problem, it's a pleause to preach these hawt beeble :colondollar: and I'm doing good, what about you?

:yep: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cube:
XD haha just tired :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:yep: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cube:
XD haha just tired :tongue:

aww :frown:
what you studying atm, a levels? uni?
aww :frown:
what you studying atm, a levels? uni?

A2 :smile: wbu?

Sorry to hijack the conversation but I am always happy to see someone in my school year :h: :hugs:

What universities and courses have you applied to? :biggrin:

oh cool, im doing btec
Original post by Michiyo
Sorry to hijack the conversation but I am always happy to see someone in my school year :h: :hugs:

What universities and courses have you applied to? :biggrin:

Durham, York, ICL and Birmingham for Chemistry, wbu? :hugs:

oh cool, im doing btec

ah nice :smile: Any future plans?

im thinking of secondary maths teacher but im not too sure, i always end up changing my mind at least every week
im thinking of secondary maths teacher but im not too sure, i always end up changing my mind at least every week

Ooh! Haha, as you go on you'll eventually find out what you really want to go into :yep:
aww you are too kind :hugs:

Really good, thanks :smile: Had lots of fun but ice cream instead of cake (not a fan :colondollar:)

lol no XD

Haha, yes! xoxo
:smile: Nice! I hope it is successful - do not think like that! I think you'll get it - your project sounds so interesting! :ahee: Best of luck! :hugs:
Yep, since Wednesday :sigh:

Aaaw, thanks Cheese- you are so nice. You must have gave me good luck or something, because I got an email from them saying I was successful! Thanks for believing in me! :hugs:
Original post by Michiyo
Michiyo x Everyone OTP?

Excuse you I did not sign up for a dating service, and @Michiyo damn hun you ain't loyal. I thought we would ride or die but you got ho3s on the side. @UWS and @CheeseIsVeg, I'm disappointed.
Original post by Labrador99
Aaaw, thanks Cheese- you are so nice. You must have gave me good luck or something, because I got an email from them saying I was successful! Thanks for believing in me! :hugs:

Told you! :smile: Good luck :ahee: :jumphug:
Original post by prazzyjazzy

Excuse you I did not sign up for a dating service, and @Michiyo damn hun you ain't loyal. I thought we would ride or die but you got ho3s on the side. @UWS and @CheeseIsVeg, I'm disappointed.

:lol:

I only applied to Exeter for FCH (International Relations and Strategy and International Security with Japanese). Still waiting on them :smile:

No, prazzy, this is a misunderstanding! :cry: Cheese and Rhythmical started shipping me with UWS and UWS started shipping me with Cheese. That was a joke since I was shipped with so many people. I myself never shipped anything but you and me since our mutual love for Vikturi gives us a bond and connection that goes beyond human understanding, and I would never give that up for anyone else! :hugs:You are my only one :love: I EVEN CHANGED MY TSR TITLE TO REFLECT THIS! :h:
(edited 6 years ago)

You forgot one ⊙_⊙

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Michiyo
I only applied to Exeter for FCH (International Relations and Strategy and International Security with Japanese). Still waiting in them :smile:

No, prazzy, this is a misunderstanding! :cry: Cheese and Rhythmical started shipping me with UWS and UWS started shipping me with Cheese. That was a joke since I was shipped with so many people. I myself never shipped anything but you and me since our mutual love for Vikturi gives us a bond and connection that goes beyond human understanding, and I would never give that up for anyone else! :hugs:You are my only one :love: I EVEN CHANGED MY TSR TITLE TO REFLECT THIS! :h:

OH MY GOSH MY SWEET BBY BLESS U I'M SORRY DEAR, but ofc ur bae af- we were born to ship Vikturi after all :colondollar: it's just that @UWS is such a player and I can't compete with his dank memes. I'm honoured to be in your TSR Title oml <3
OH MY GOSH MY SWEET BBY BLESS U I'M SORRY DEAR, but ofc ur bae af- we were born to ship Vikturi after all :colondollar: it's just that @UWS is such a player and I can't compete with his dank memes. I'm honoured to be in your TSR Title oml <3

IT IS ALRIGHT, MY DEAR <3 :hugs: THE POWER OF VIKTURI MAKES OUR LOVE ETERNAL!

@SassKing13 congratulated us on our marriage and wishes us a happy, long marriage :h:
Original post by Michiyo
IT IS ALRIGHT, MY DEAR <3 :hugs: THE POWER OF VIKTURI MAKES OUR LOVE ETERNAL!

@SassKing13 congratulated us on our marriage and wishes us a happy, long marriage :h:

:lol:
Dear Cheese,

Congratulations. You are now slightly closer to death. And one day older than yesterday.

I hope your new age brings with it happiness, even if that is a gross dose of metaphor in the form of personification.

My advice now that you have reached an age of artificial societal importance would be to respect the Queen, yourself and your liver.

I humbly thank @UWS for the mention and apologise for my tardiness in replying.

With tidings of salutation,

04MR17
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Dear Cheese,

Congratulations. You are now slightly closer to death. And one day older than yesterday.

I hope your new age brings with it happiness, even if that is a gross dose of metaphor in the form of personification.

My advice now that you have reached an age of artificial societal importance would be to respect the Queen, yourself and your liver.

I humbly thank @UWS for the mention and apologise for my tardiness in replying.

With tidings of salutation,

04MR17

My liver and I thank you for your well wishes :hugs:
My liver and I thank you for your well wishes :hugs:
That's my girl! Always being very sensible with the Port:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest