The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

adult nursing INTERVIEW at Greenwich university (IDEAS) on what i would expect

please does any one know what kind of questions i might expect in Greenwich university for adult nursing because i was sent an email that i should come in on the 11 of January for interview or role play . So i am not sure what kind of questions they would ask me, Don't know if i would be accessed for maths and English as well please i need help.. thank you..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I had maths and English test with an interview. Maths is basic arithmetic nothing too hard. Just be yourself in the interview and relate to experiences you have been through that would make you a good student/nurse. Are you looking March or sept intake?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by Niamac82
Hi, I had maths and English test with an interview. Maths is basic arithmetic nothing too hard. Just be yourself in the interview and relate to experiences you have been through that would make you a good student/nurse. Are you looking March or sept intake?

Hi I had my maths and English test on Wednesday and on the Thursday I received an email to say I am being given an interview next week. Do you know what questions are asked please ? Would really appreciate x
Reply 3
Original post by Luciecurtisx
Hi I had my maths and English test on Wednesday and on the Thursday I received an email to say I am being given an interview next week. Do you know what questions are asked please ? Would really appreciate x

It was 2 people interviewing me. They ask the usual questions why u want to be a nurse. What you feel would make you a good nurse. Try and relate any work experience. Look up the 6 c's of nursing (google it). Just be yourself, try not to get nervous, keep eye contact and be honest. Hope this helps. U looking to start sept? Good luck. :smile:
Thank you so much for replying. I thought would be the basic questions but was unsure if they throw any trick questions in that I might need to do research on etc. It's to start this march x
Reply 5
I wish u the best of luck. I'm starting adult nursing in March at Avery hill too :smile:
Reply 6
Hi did you have to do any role play in the end?? I have my interview next week and haven't been told anything about potentially doing any role play. Thanks!
Reply 7
Nope no role play when I did mine
I wish u the best of luck. I'm starting adult nursing in March at Avery hill too :smile:

Hopefully be starting with you if all goes well. How long did it take for them to let you know after the interview. And how many questions do they ask roughly? Is there any questions that I would need to research or just questions I should be able to answer as my own answers ? Thank yoy
Original post by hldhld
Hi did you have to do any role play in the end?? I have my interview next week and haven't been told anything about potentially doing any role play. Thanks!

Hi what day is your interview? Mine is Thursday and hoping for march start. Are you also for march start ?
They let me know that day by email but I did mine in Dublin so might be different in London. I suppose u could research something topical to do with the nhs maybe something on the news like over crowding in a&es this winter or something. Just be yourself they are looking for a good student not someone who knows lots about the subject. Hope that helps
Reply 11
Hi I am exactly the same, interview tomorrow for March start. Eeek! Good luck!
Good luck for tomorrow guys hopefully see yas in 7 or 8 weeks :smile:
Hi, I received an offer ! X

Nice one!!! How was the interview? U gonna take it?
How are the English and maths tests?
Nice one!!! How was the interview? U gonna take it?

Hi yeah, Iv just got to complete functional skills English before 28th Feb and that's it. Do you no any dates to go in ? X
Hi yeah, Iv just got to complete functional skills English before 28th Feb and that's it. Do you no any dates to go in ? X

I was invited to an induction day on Friday but can't make it so they just said see you March. Term starts 13th March for induction week :smile: u going to halls? Bursary is a pain in the ass so if I were you I'd start it soon I'm still trying to get mine sorted
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18

Hi,
Congrats, please could you give me a hint on what to expect e.g essay topic and interview questions.
Reply 19
Original post by jennydandy
please does any one know what kind of questions i might expect in Greenwich university for adult nursing because i was sent an email that i should come in on the 11 of January for interview or role play . So i am not sure what kind of questions they would ask me, Don't know if i would be accessed for maths and English as well please i need help.. thank you..

Hi, how was your interview? What is the essay topic please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending