The Student Room Group

Guys, would you be put off by this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Ffs, hair is normal, and stop seeking validation online.

Pls rate my toes, one of them is slightly hairier than the rest help pls don't judge i'm worried no one will like me
Original post by Abdukazam
Pls rate my toes, one of them is slightly hairier than the rest help pls don't judge i'm worried no one will like me

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Reply 22
meh..not optimal but wouldn't bother me that much
but I would guess that on average it would be a turn-off
Reply 23
Original post by heineken
Yeah, it's exactly the same thing...

If you can't stand seeing a little bum hair, how dull is your sex?

Fantastic, because my partner doesn't have any. Thanks for asking :smile:
Original post by Reue
Fantastic, because my partner doesn't have any. Thanks for asking :smile:

Wow....lights off on top huh?

Why bother eating it without a little seasoning?
Reply 25
Original post by heineken
Wow....lights off on top huh?

Nope, just a hair free crack.
Original post by Reue
Nope, just a hair free crack.

It adds a little character to the area though, helps retain flavour.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Gross.... One of the main reasons I don't shag guys is because they have hairy arses.

Why didn't you go for smooth butt guys then? There are plenty of those :colone: Plus, your buns are hairy, have you ever wondered maybe girls didn't like that either :mmm:
Original post by ForgetMe
Why didn't you go for smooth butt guys then? There are plenty of those :colone: Plus, your buns are hairy, have you ever wondered maybe girls didn't like that either :mmm:

There's also a cock 'n' balls on the other side of the perineum which doesn't quite suit my taste :rofl:

You joke actually, but I did use Veet Sensitive on my arse for a girl I was seeing a good few years ago. Thing is, even girls have hair between their ass-cheeks, it's just very fine and short but it at least creates a perfect little bit of friction. When I went totally bald, in the summer... OMG. Sweaty asscrack with absolutely no hair = two ass-cheeks slip-n-sliding off each other in the most uncomfortable fashion whilst you walk :rofl: Even the odd squelch here and there :toofunny: Horrible experience... Apart from that, though, I've never been asked by any girl to shave my arse :u:
There's also a cock 'n' balls on the other side of the perineum which doesn't quite suit my taste :rofl:

You joke actually, but I did use Veet Sensitive on my arse for a girl I was seeing a good few years ago. Thing is, even girls have hair between their ass-cheeks, it's just very fine and short but it at least creates a perfect little bit of friction. When I went totally bald, in the summer... OMG. Sweaty asscrack with absolutely no hair = two ass-cheeks slip-n-sliding off each other in the most uncomfortable fashion whilst you walk :rofl: Even the odd squelch here and there :toofunny: Horrible experience... Apart from that, though, I've never been asked by any girl to shave my arse :u:

Nobody tells you to cuddle sausage and eggs during the act :colone: The one in bold, mm sounds interesting :colone: :sexface: :lol: See! Girls don't judge, so maybe give it a go? It might even be a nice touch to a sexy time :colone:
Nobody tells you to cuddle sausage and eggs during the act :colone: The one in bold, mm sounds interesting :colone: :sexface: :lol: See! Girls don't judge, so maybe give it a go? It might even be a nice touch to a sexy time :colone:

No, but even if I can't see it, I know it's there :rofl:
No, but even if I can't see it, I know it's there :rofl:

Get few shots before then to get more bravery :lol:
Get few shots before then to get more bravery :lol:

I don't drink though :no:
I don't drink though :no:

Fine then :tongue:
Fine then :tongue:

Even when I did used to drink I still used to be fairly picky about who I slept with with it came to girls, so a fella wouldn't have had much of a chance :lol:
Even when I did used to drink I still used to be fairly picky about who I slept with with it came to girls, so a fella wouldn't have had much of a chance :lol:

Unless they got you very very drunk :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending