The Student Room Group

would you find me attractive

Scroll to see replies

Nah not my type, you're ugly sorry
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Not bad, but I mean I have a different "type" compared to most people here. I have this thing where eyebrows define 90% of the face, so if they ain't fleeky you lose points. #team"highstandardsbutisapotatoatbest"

thank you for this input
Original post by HelenaGypsy4
thanks

Idk if that's you in your profile pic but the attachment wasn't great (personally I would rate 1/10).

But your profile pic is a good 6/10. For me, that's really high.

The best I could score is emma roberts and angelina jolie who come in joint at about 9/10!

But yeah your profile pic is really good looking!
Reply 83
Lower the makeup concentration.
Attractive, yes (but I have a thing for gypsy girls).
Original post by Recont
The ones majority of girls choose by themselves. Yes.

If only they would go out with nice guys like you, it's like they wanna be treated badly. You'd treat them so well, if only they'd give you a shot!
Reply 86
Original post by heineken
If only they would go out with nice guys like you, it's like they wanna be treated badly. You'd treat them so well, if only they'd give you a shot!

Why do you think that I'm a nice guy?
Original post by FranktheYank
Attractive, yes (but I have a thing for gypsy girls).

:rofl:
Original post by Recont
Why do you think that I'm a nice guy?

Because you sounded like a #niceguy
Don't even need those filters, you're really pretty :h:
No. Go full blonde, and make those eyebrows thinner.
are u a real gypsy?
You're average-looking. There's nothing wrong with that, because majority of people are. I would consider myself average for the most part, perhaps slightly above average. I'd give myself 6.5-7 without make-up (I usually don't wear it) and perhaps a 7.5-8 with make-up. The issue with me is that I'm awkward, aloof, and etc. but I embrace who I am so I don't really care whether it's a turn off. I don't like to rate or objectify others either, but I would give you a 6 with make-up and 5 without make-up. As a girl who isn't attracted to other females, I can't say whether I find you attractive. I don't think you would be my type though if I did swing the other way, but that's just my personal opinion. I would say you're mildly pretty at best. I'm sure most guys (and some girls) would think you're attractive though. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I am being honest.
Original post by darryalar
are u a real gypsy?

yh
if u dont think im goodlooking dont comment nasty **** :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending