The Student Room Group

EPQ

Hi I am currently studying at college and am taking biology, chemistry and maths. I hope to go to university to study aviation and I am about to start doing my EPQ I want to do it based on something to do with aviation/ flying as I want to be an air traffic controller has anyone got any ideas what I could do my EPQ on? Any ideas would be much appreciated thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
what about the physics of flying? as it's the science you're not taking...unless you don't enjoy it
Original post by Lukehemmings
Hi I am currently studying at college and am taking biology, chemistry and maths. I hope to go to university to study aviation and I am about to start doing my EPQ I want to do it based on something to do with aviation/ flying as I want to be an air traffic controller has anyone got any ideas what I could do my EPQ on? Any ideas would be much appreciated thanks.

How it works? how the plane and the physics/mechanics is well-adapted for disaster situations?
Reply 4
Original post by bobv11
what about the physics of flying? as it's the science you're not taking...unless you don't enjoy it

Thank you I do enjoy physics but I don't think I know enough to do it for my EPQ I think I might do it on building a third runway at heathrow and the social/economical and environmental issues related to it.
Reply 5
Original post by Lhoque
How it works? how the plane and the physics/mechanics is well-adapted for disaster situations?

Thank you but I think I'm going to do it about building a third runway at heathrow and the social/environmental and economic issues related to it as I don't think I know enough about the mechanics for my EPQ.

Quick Reply

Latest