The Student Room Group

She has a BF, but she is very touchy

A girl I know, used to be close but drifted apart. Today we met in the library to do an assignment and she just was very touchy.

For example, we were day next to each other, but she would wrap her leg around my shins, and just rest it there.

Like what is going on? Does she want to ****? Or is she just the touchy person type

Scroll to see replies

Get out of there before it's too late bruh.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
A girl I know, used to be close but drifted apart. Today we met in the library to do an assignment and she just was very touchy.

For example, we were day next to each other, but she would wrap her leg around my shins, and just rest it there.

Like what is going on? Does she want to ****? Or is she just the touchy person type

Was in a similar situation not to long ago.

The general rule of thumb is if you can beat up her BF, then go for it bro.
Reply 3
Original post by Naruke

Lol, great advice. :rofl:
Reply 4
How flexible is her leg for it to be able to wrap around your shin?

Anyway, I think you need to remind her to lay off and that she has a boyfriend. Or just push her away if she tries it again.
Original post by UWS

Anyway, I think you need to remind her to lay off and that she has a boyfriend. Or just push her away if she tries it again.

He should leg it

Slap the hoe, honestly if you don't tell them back off they take it as an indication that you like it and they'll try more, and do other things to get ur attention. But if you want to be someone's bit on the side then keep continuing to keep your mouth shut and wait for her bf to deal with u

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Naruke

The rule is also if you can run faster than them

Original post by UWS

Her calves were rested on my shins.

I do agree, but She must find me attractive right?
Reply 8
Original post by Desiboi101
Slap the hoe, honestly if you don't tell them back off they take it as an indication that you like it and they'll try more, and do other things to get ur attention. But if you want to be someone's bit on the side then keep continuing to keep your mouth shut and wait for her bf to deal with u

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want anything serious anyway, like if she up for cheating on her BF I'm up for it.
Reply 9
Original post by EC
Lol, great advice. :rofl:

:laugh:
I don't want anything serious anyway, like if she up for cheating on her BF I'm up for it.

Tell her you're planning on being a farmer but you can't find a good hoe.
If she's got a boyfriend, don't get involved.
If you were to start talking to her, she'd just do the same to you too lmao
But if you're not interested in the talking part and just the ****ing part.. yolo

Attachment not found
If you can get away with it without HIV...

Spoiler

Reply 13

It is pretty clear you're up for it so what's stopping you? Lol.
Original post by fergijane88
If she's got a boyfriend, don't get involved.
If you were to start talking to her, she'd just do the same to you too lmao
But if you're not interested in the talking part and just the ****ing part.. yolo

Attachment not found

I used to be the guy who got outraged at this but I see things differently now. The way I see it, all the guy is doing is identifying the whore who really shouldn't be in a relationship. If she's putting out, how is it the guys fault? If a girl was putting out to me I wouldn't care if she was in a relationship either.
Probably OP is just really skinny and she thought she was touching the table leg.
Some girls are very stupid and like to seek attention from guys/lead them on and act like its innocent. So if you make a move, she may act like she had no idea that her innocent behavior led to those intentions. Or she's game if you want a side chick.

But tbh I see a lot of girls do this **** and it pisses me off. They act flirty/ overly friendly with guys who they know are interested. This includes being touchy. And then they complain to their friend when these 'annoying/creepy' guys make a move on their innocent ass.
Original post by Mnanon123
Some girls are very stupid and like to seek attention from guys/lead them on and act like its innocent. So if you make a move, she may act like she had no idea that her innocent behavior led to those intentions. Or she's game if you want a side chick.

But tbh I see a lot of girls do this **** and it pisses me off. They act flirty/ overly friendly with guys who they know are interested. This includes being touchy. And then they complain to their friend when these 'annoying/creepy' guys make a move on their innocent ass.

Gyal wants wood man he should just ask her if she's curious. If she's says yes then we've got something
Original post by Abdukazam
I used to be the guy who got outraged at this but I see things differently now. The way I see it, all the guy is doing is identifying the whore who really shouldn't be in a relationship. If she's putting out, how is it the guys fault? If a girl was putting out to me I wouldn't care if she was in a relationship either.

Tbh, I wasn't really being serious.. I mean sure if a girl is as you said, putting it out there, then it's her doing. A properly decent guy would say no if she was already in a relationship, buuut I mean who really is properly decent anyways lol
Original post by fergijane88
Tbh, I wasn't really being serious.. I mean sure if a girl is as you said, putting it out there, then it's her doing. A properly decent guy would say no if she was already in a relationship, buuut I mean who really is properly decent anyways lol

Even if you say no she still wanted to, she'll just do it with someone else. Might as well save the guy in the long term.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending