The Student Room Group

Girls, what do you make of guys into photography/arts?

Just thought it would be interesting to hear opinions :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Why would we consider them differently to those in science or business? People should do what they enjoy; each to their own!!!
I wouldn't base my judgment on someone purely on if they were into photography/arts as each person is different and can like whatever they want! However, the fact that they're creative can be quite a nice attribute to have, they could see things from a different perspective compared to someone with interests that are more academic for example. :smile:
It shows they are creative and I like that. I'm into musicians :mmm: and photographers can snap me up any day.
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
It shows they are creative and I like that. I'm into musicians :mmm: and photographers can snap me up any day.

I'm both bby :wink:
Original post by RobML
I'm both bby :wink:

Damn. Shame you never message me innit.
Reply 6
Original post by gwaggy
Why would we consider them differently to those in science or business? People should do what they enjoy; each to their own!!!

Undoubtedly, I'm in full agreement with you but maybe perhaps I articulated my question a little badly. Not everyone is going to like or do the same things but those who do I'm just seeing what people would consider when it comes down to an attractiveness point of perspective.
Reply 7
Damn. Shame you never message me innit.

/friendzoned :wink:
Original post by RobML
/friendzoned :wink:

:colonhash: I friendzoned you first
Original post by Anonymous
Just thought it would be interesting to hear opinions :smile:

Gets me so hot.

I've done the latter professionally :biggrin:
Reply 11
mathematics is an art right guys
Reply 12
:colonhash: I friendzoned you first

I firsted you friendzoned :colonhash:
Original post by RobML
I firsted you friendzoned :colonhash:

I'm an excellent friendzoner, that's where you belong. First play me some bass guitar. :love:
Reply 14
I'm an excellent friendzoner, that's where you belong. First play me some bass guitar. :love:

ding dang twing twang
Original post by RobML
ding dang twing twang

That's so off key.
Original post by Anonymous
Undoubtedly, I'm in full agreement with you but maybe perhaps I articulated my question a little badly. Not everyone is going to like or do the same things but those who do I'm just seeing what people would consider when it comes down to an attractiveness point of perspective.

So who is more attractive, an artist, or a scientist? Frankly I don't think it works like that. Yeah, some careers may interest people more than others, or may sound 'romantic', such as a poet, but it's all about the person in question's personality. You can have a boring, soulless painter and a kind humorous doctor. Career does not define characteristics of a person.
Reply 17
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
mathematics is an art right guys

more like FART

That's so off key.

You have a terrible ear.
Original post by RobML
more like FART

You have a terrible ear.

And you have terrible ability. :colonhash:
Reply 19