The Student Room Group

Prankster charged with animal cruelty after hiding his kitten in a wall

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What a ****.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Humans are really ****ed up. Sometimes, I just wish the human race would just die out, so we would stop destroying the planet and killing animals so cruely.

How animals are killed in the wild is hardly any better, eyes being pecked out by crows while they are still dying.
animals in the wild do it out of necessity. we dont.

Pecking eye balls out isn't necessity, just indifference.
they dont know they are causing pain?

Obviously they don't, they are not capable of such a thought process.
Darwinism failing to do it's job today, it's supposed to be the person committing the act of total ****ing stupidity that suffers...
Humans are really ****ed up. Sometimes, I just wish the human race would just die out, so we would stop destroying the planet and killing animals so cruely.

Oh please, cats torture and kill other animals for fun too.
Sad. :frown:

Can you post the article link?

i bet he will only get 2 years maximum. the justice system doesnt care about animals.

he has a large youtube account too, all his followers are idiots.
but that doesnt justify treating them any differently from humans

Actually it does, they are tasty.
i bet he will only get 2 years maximum. the justice system doesnt care about animals.

he has a large youtube account too, all his followers are idiots.

The justice sysetem doesn't anthromorphise animals either. Laws concerning animals are done as fairly as possible, and depending on state can be very harsh. However it's a fine line when it comes to laws and animals. There's the possibility we will characterise them like humans too much and forget they are animals, or not make the law harsh enough for those who do commit these horrible crimes.

At the end of the day it should be about animal welfare, not animal rights.
****ing ****
He'd been watching too much it's always sunny perhaps.
I wonder how he would feel if someone hide him inside a wall :erm:

Alright, bye then.
Original post by Strawberry68
Oh please, cats torture and kill other animals for fun too.

Many wildlife experts would visibly cringe at the suggestion that animals conduct behaviours with no purpose other than "fun". Could be perceived as anthropomorphic.

Humans have higher cognitive functioning, when we conduct behaviours we are aware of the consequences on an empathetic level. We are aware that our actions cause suffering. When animals conduct behaviours they at most are aware that their behaviour results in a reward; food, shelter, less competition, mating access.

Torture is a human word, and doesn't apply to animals, as it involves causing intentional suffering.
you watched the video? brave. its distressing how people can be so cruel. like animals only exist for our entertainemnt?

animals only exist for out entertainment?

"pranks" like this are increasingly popular heres another video of other people doing similar, from the same facebook group. i think its from 2015? just pushing a kangeroo into cattle grid for a laugh

Spoiler

You should search before you post things like this bc this video is actually the opposite, the guy is taking the animal out of the grid, it have been inversed. Sorry for the grammar i'm not fluent in english.
are you crazy lol? you can see the animal struggle as he puts it in. do you think im dumb or something? stop trolling me, id know if it were backwards lol

I'm not the dumb one here, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHlNW7_Y73M
put a warning on that! animal cruelty, "backwards or forwards" it doesnt matter, if theres blood DONT WATCH IT

It's just a man saving a kangaroo. Your gif is way worst to watch.
(edited 7 years ago)
stop trying to trick me into watching your video, its bad enough without sound, you think i want to hear the animal screaming too??

reported.

You're the one posting backward gif of animals so it looks like they're abused and your want to report me ? The dog you showed in the gif is actually being rescued, it's backward too, same for the cat, i think, she's not putting it in but actually getting the kitty out of it. I'm not here to have problems, just admit you're wrong before reporting me. "https://www.reddit.com/r/reverseanimalrescue/" it's your link and the name itself prove that i'm right.
No, in the video you see it running free after the man helped it to get out. And you even hear his son talking so it's not backward.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending