The Student Room Group

law interview at York

Hi, so I've just received an interview offer from York to study law, has anyone got any advice in terms of what to wear and the actual interview process?
Original post by futureLawyer99
Hi, so I've just received an interview offer from York to study law, has anyone got any advice in terms of what to wear and the actual interview process?

Hey when did you apply?
Hi, my ucas was sent off around 20th November

when is your interview? mine is the 1st march and i also don't know what to wear. as for the interview process, theres a lot of information on the uni website and I've heard the questions are quite similar to the examples
Original post by tylerberry
when is your interview? mine is the 1st march and i also don't know what to wear. as for the interview process, theres a lot of information on the uni website and I've heard the questions are quite similar to the examples

The 8th March and I've seen the stuff on the website, just wondering how formal the whole thing is, also which course have you applied for?
The 8th March and I've seen the stuff on the website, just wondering how formal the whole thing is, also which course have you applied for?

mine is on the first, and law:smile:
I've just had my interview and it is formal so I'd advise wearing some kind if shirt (office wear). The questions are very similar to those on the interview and it's really not as bad as you think, good luck!
Original post by 10halsalle
I've just had my interview and it is formal so I'd advise wearing some kind if shirt (office wear). The questions are very similar to those on the interview and it's really not as bad as you think, good luck!

Thanks so much for the advice, I may have some shopping to do haha
Hi, how long was it since your interview that you received an offer for york for law?
Original post by hollie.w12
Hi, how long was it since your interview that you received an offer for york for law?

I had the interview on Wednesday and recieved an offer on the Saturday
Original post by 10halsalle
I had the interview on Wednesday and recieved an offer on the Saturday

Thanks for the reply, I had my interview four days ago and got an offer this afternoon. I have firmed York this evening as I just love it. What about you?
Original post by hollie.w12
Thanks for the reply, I had my interview four days ago and got an offer this afternoon. I have firmed York this evening as I just love it. What about you?

I'm deciding between Southampton and York, mainly because York is 5 hours away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending