The Student Room Group

Why people still give homosexuals a hard time? They don't even cause any harm.

Its a SEXUALITY. Its with in them.
Just like us straights.

So why many people, refusing to be more understanding and educate themselves.

I honestly don't get it
Their

Scroll to see replies

Because they're bigoted *******s who don't know what it's like.
So true, like they're doing no harm whatsoever! I guess some people are just not accepting yet, in years to come I think it'll be more and more widely accepted.
Unfortunately religion plays a major role here, which agian might dissapear over the years (the negative veiw towards gays, not the religions themselves lol)
Reply 3
Because it's something people don't understand and people don't easily accept that.
It's only recently gays have been accepted into the society. It will take some time for most people to get used to. Just give it 10 years or so and they should be more accepted in to society by then :dontknow:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by EC
Because it's something people don't understand and people don't easily accept that.

how are they treated in romania
All we want is acceptance :cry2:
Reply 7
Because people act oddly to anything they can't get their head around.

And because some people are still c u next thursdays.
Original post by Mathemagicien
romanians are vampires it isnt a valid comparison

Reply 9
Original post by 0to100
how are they treated in romania

I think the majority of people aren't even much aware of their sexuality and they are still too scared to come out. Because people, especially old ones aren't educated to understand homosexuality.
Original post by Rhythmical
All we want is acceptance :cry2:

you're gay?
Original post by 0to100
you're gay?

I am bisexual yes.
Reply 12
Original post by Hello -goodbye
Its a SEXUALITY. Its with in them.
Just like us straights.

So why many people, refusing to be more understanding and educate themselves.

I honestly don't get it
Their

do you actually expect people in this world to behave logically? you will be disappointed....
Original post by EC
I think the majority of people aren't even much aware of their sexuality and they are still too scared to come out. Because people, especially old ones aren't educated to understand homosexuality.

is it legalised there?

Because I feel many EU and American places have at least legalised gay marriage
what more do they want? And it's already legalised so what more do the anti-gays want? Idc about either side tbh.
Reply 14
Original post by Mathemagicien
romanians are vampires it isnt a valid comparison

:teehee:
Original post by 0to100
is it legalised there?

what more do they want? And it's already legalised so what more do the anti-gays want? Idc about either side tbh.

Gay marriage is very much not legalised in the majority of the EU. It is only Western Europe that really has it, and even then that doesn't include Germany because Angela Merkel's party are a piece of ****.

This map is Europe not EU but ye

Some people just feel really threatened by those who are fabulous.
Reply 17
Original post by 0to100
is it legalised there?

No, it's not legal, even if the LGBT community requested it. The constitution says that only marriages between the opposite sex are recognized as ''family''.
Reply 18
Original post by Inexorably
Gay marriage is very much not legalised in the majority of the EU. It is only Western Europe that really has it, and even then that doesn't include Germany because Angela Merkel's party are a piece of ****.

This map is Europe not EU but ye

Yeah, it's sad really. I hope it changes in the future.
Original post by EC
No, it's not legal, even if the LGBT community requested it. The constitution says that only marriages between the opposite sex are recognized as ''family''.

It seriously says that?

Gangster.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending