The Student Room Group

tired of being single

I just really want to feel real love. It's so frustrating for me and I feel so jealous of those other people that are with someone.
Reply 1
Original post by penisguy2
I just really want to feel real love. It's so frustrating for me and I feel so jealous of those other people that are with someone.

Ttingtox go away
You'll find someone if you stop making your usernames "penisguy"..
Reply 3
Original post by sameehaiqbal
You'll find someone if you stop making your usernames "penisguy"..

It's Ttingtox the troll :frown:

How old are you?
Try some self-love.
Moonwalk. It's all about the moonwalk.

Have you tried joining online dating websites? Try speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, finding someone if you're at uni, joining activities, acquainting with people and also approaching women.

Approach women, just have a conversation with them, nothing else and see where it leads you.

Be happy with yourself, do things that make you happy, be ambitious, outgoing, find your passions, form a social life and things will fall into place.

Develop your confidence, go to the gym, what are you good at? Be proud of yourself, do things that make you happy, remember your happy times, achieve, be positive, be optimistic, be more social, believe in yourself, trust yourself.

Good luck
Original post by AshEntropy
Ttingtox go away

:rofl:
i love you pensiguy lol
cool name
were really just getting along no need to feel jealous......some people have just seen the world and they just settle.....
its not love....
Original post by Quantex
Try some self-love.
This. You think you want to be in a relationship, share your experiences with another individual, in order to feel more happy. But you'll find in a relationship you might get abc, but def is compromised. Feel content as you are and things will work out. Proper hippy **** I know haha
Just to reiterate:

Have you tried joining online dating websites? Try speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, finding someone if you're at uni, joining activities, acquainting with people and also approaching women.

Approach women, just have a conversation with them, nothing else and see where it leads you.

Be happy with yourself, do things that make you happy, be ambitious, outgoing, find your passions, form a social life and things will fall into place. Be happy.

Develop your confidence, go to the gym, what are you good at? Be proud of yourself, do things that make you happy, remember your happy times, achieve, be positive, be optimistic, be more social, believe in yourself, trust yourself, remember, you can handle it.

Go to the gym, wear good, well fitted clothes, groom well, smell well, have a good hairstyle.

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending