The Student Room Group

Wuut to do if ppl think ur smart and therefore are using u

Basically from wut I've seen I get on eof the highest mark but ppl take advantage n ask me to help them non stop. Or they just copy which is really annoying for me.
Happens often. I've just learnt to deal with it. Sometimes I even mess with them deliberately giving the wrong answer.
My son is a math whiz and charges money for his help. But heck, it's better to be stolen from than to have to steal.
In an exam, put down wrong answers so they can copy you then...

When they leave (people that copy in an exam is usually more likely to leave first) change up all your answers to the right ones.
:colone:
Charge money...
Purposefully give the wrong answer...
When people ask you to help them.. act dumb/play dumb...
Always claim busy...
i give them the wrong answer
Original post by Karthika10
Basically from wut I've seen I get on eof the highest mark but ppl take advantage n ask me to help them non stop. Or they just copy which is really annoying for me.

It's not in English is it?
I'm terribad at turning people down but it started to affect my classwork so I just point at their textbook or a dictionary and tell them to fck off lol. Don't be a pushover, it doesn't help anyone
(edited 7 years ago)
Never ever let anyone see your actual work so they can't actively copy. You can give them specific advice or help e.g. here's the first step, I included X, Y and Z in my essay etc if you want to but always keep your best ideas back and save them so they're original to you. If you don't want to give help just say you're busy.
Reply 9
Original post by retardis
It's not in English is it?

Sometimes as they look over at my work then copy the same sentente however when I point it out they say I don't care. Either tgat or they change the sentence a notch
Reply 10
Original post by prazzyjazzy
I'm terribad at turning people down but it started to affect my classwork so I just point at their textbook or a dictionary and tell them to fck off lol. Don't be a pushover, it doesn't help anyone
thx I'm exactly like u but TOO nice to swear to their face so instead I kinda make a joke out of it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending