The Student Room Group

Need help deciding whether to drop an a-level over a btec level 3

Hi,
I need help with my a level choices. I am currently studying BTEC Business level 3 extended diploma and A-Level Geography. Now the problem is that because of too much work given in geography, i'm falling behind in business. Im thinking of dropping geography, because in business im predicted DDD which is worth 360 UCAS points and is equivalent to 3 A's in a level. If I do both there will be too much stress, and i will probably do bad in both subjects. So please can you tell me what the best option is.

Thanks
Original post by Zakir--7860
Hi,
I need help with my a level choices. I am currently studying BTEC Business level 3 extended diploma and A-Level Geography. Now the problem is that because of too much work given in geography, i'm falling behind in business. Im thinking of dropping geography, because in business im predicted DDD which is worth 360 UCAS points and is equivalent to 3 A's in a level. If I do both there will be too much stress, and i will probably do bad in both subjects. So please can you tell me what the best option is.

Thanks

If it's business you want to do in future then focus your attention on that

Quick Reply

Latest