The Student Room Group

my parents force me to go on holiday to india

I need help my parents force me to go on holiday every year but i want to stay with my uncle and i hate india plus no internet so i cant use twitter etc what should i do ?
Reply 1
Original post by jonathan ambrose
I need help my parents force me to go on holiday every year but i want to stay with my uncle and i hate india plus no internet so i cant use twitter etc what should i do ?

There is no problem with your parents forcing you to go on holiday. You don't know you might like India. It depends where you go in India. Some places might be nice.
Reply 2
Original post by jonathan ambrose

There is internet, I had it when I went. It's like £2 for the 3 weeks I went for.
Just go, I used to feel the same when I was younger but honestly, just make the most of it because when you're older you might not be able to go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck lol

It might not be as bad as you think. :dontknow:
Reply 5
I'm sure India has very beautiful places, every country has their good and bad sides. A holiday would probably good for you anyway so you can have a break from 'twitter etc.' and experience life without social media that everyone's addicted to these days. :smile:
Talk to your parents about how you feel?

I envy you, I haven't been to India yet.
Reply 7
Original post by SGHD26716
There is internet, I had it when I went. It's like £2 for the 3 weeks I went for.

Really only £2 for 3 weeks. Whenever we go to Pakistan it is like £9 for 3 to 4 days maximum.
Reply 8
Original post by sail999
Really only £2 for 3 weeks. Whenever we go to Pakistan it is like £9 for 3 to 4 days maximum.

This was however 2G

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending