The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

How much was yours and are you an international student ? Mine also also 2 section near the cut off .
Original post by Quarrdent
Got an interview today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now?!?!?!? Im so surprised as one of my bmat sections must have been at the cut off, so i was more likely to not get one.

Congratulations !!! Must be a relief :smile:)
Original post by Quarrdent
Got an interview today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now?!?!?!? Im so surprised as one of my bmat sections must have been at the cut off, so i was more likely to not get one.

Congratulations Quarrdent
do mind me asking for stats ? :biggrin:
Original post by ChiefKwen
Nothing at or below 4.5 yet :/
Starting to think the cut-off is around 4.7 as people with bmat scores (section 1 & 2) around 4.5 were getting interview offers around this time last year.

nah i got 4.5, 5.1, 3.5A and got interview today i was surprised i thought i wouldnt get it because of my s1
4.5 5.1 2.5A

Predicted A*A*AA
(edited 7 years ago)
Any international students offers from imperial
Original post by iamDev
Wow haha I got it too with pretty much the same score except section 1 and 2 scores flipped

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats. Are you an international candidate?
Original post by Naveen1412
nah i got 4.5, 5.1, 3.5A and got interview today i was surprised i thought i wouldnt get it because of my s1

Congrats. Are u international?
Those who got interview offers after holidays, it would be much helpful if u post ur stats and please state whether or not u r an international candidate. That will help others those who r waiting. Thanks
Found out that I got an interview yesterday!
I got a BMAT score of 4.7, 4.7 and 3A
My predicted grades are A*A*A
I'm not an international student.
Original post by hajsil98
Found out that I got an interview yesterday!
I got a BMAT score of 4.7, 4.7 and 3A
My predicted grades are A*A*A
I'm not an international student.

Congratulations !!!!!! Hope they offer international student soon .
Original post by Medic17
Congratulations !!!!!! Hope they offer international student soon .

Hope so too! Good luck in your application :smile:)
Original post by Medcraze
Congrats. Are u international?

nah im not
Anyone who's had interview already, is it true they're only about 8 minutes long?
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Anyone who's had interview already, is it true they're only about 8 minutes long?

Hi, on the day i had mine they were running late so i saw two candidates go in other than myself and they each lasted about 20 minutes.
Original post by milo_marx
Hi, on the day i had mine they were running late so i saw two candidates go in other than myself and they each lasted about 20 minutes.

how was your interview, ive heard theyre pretty laid back and let you steer the conversation?
Does anyone know what the standard offer is for people doing 4 a levels
Original post by ChiefKwen
Nothing at or below 4.5 yet :/
Starting to think the cut-off is around 4.7 as people with bmat scores (section 1 & 2) around 4.5 were getting interview offers around this time last year.

I got 4.5 4.9 3A and got an interview yesterday, so keep the faith! :smile:
Original post by Naveen1412
Does anyone know what the standard offer is for people doing 4 a levels

i dont think there is one, probably a case by case thing or the standard offer plus a C in the fourth A level
when is the mass rejection day for bmat cut off?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending