The Student Room Group

Giving false IGCSE results to university admission ? PLEASE HELP

recently i just recieved my igcse transcript and i failed in all the subjects what if i submit a fake transript to university will they find out its fake? will they be able to check online? do university check if transcript are real? should i just send a fake transcript? what will happen if i send them fake results? What will they do if i give false results?
Reply 1
Original post by AsneakerLife
recently i just recieved my igcse transcript and i failed in all the subjects what if i submit a fake transript to university will they find out its fake? will they be able to check online? do university check if transcript are real? should i just send a fake transcript? what will happen if i send them fake results? What will they do if i give false results?

If you submit fake results when applying, they will ask you to send a copy of the transcript later so you'll be screwed. Also, they can somehow find out that it's fake(don't ask how cuz idk).
Original post by AsneakerLife

Bad idea... sometimes they ask for proof. They might ask you to send photocopies of your certificates by post or email. They might contact your exam boards to find out. You will most likely receive an automatic rejection. Play it safe and dont lie because you will never get anywhere doing that.
you could just retake your exams
Don't be stupid. This is fraud. And yes, they can/do check.

Retake your exams and reapply another year - or apply to Unis where you actually meet the requirements.
They will find out.
They can easily check and verify your results. Doesn't mean they will on this occasion but they can take away your degree and call the police once they find out, no matter how many years have passed.
This is illegal and also why did you make 2 threads
Reply 8
Original post by geobeast899
there are sites which can make fake report cards for you but whatever you do do not submit to cambridge

This post was three years ago haha

Latest

Trending

Trending