The Student Room Group

What's the worst insult you've ever had ?

When I was at school , I was walking and talking to three boys in my brothers year. One of them said 'ok you can stop waking with us now'.... wow that felt like **** !

Yup that was probably more than a decade ago and I haven't forgotten it. Funny how that was probably an off the cuff comment for him but I'll always remember it .

I have a list as long as my arm but this is the first that springs to mind .

Yours ?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Supernova91
When I was at school , I was walking and talking to three boys in my brothers year. One of them said 'ok you can stop waking with us now'.... wow that felt like **** !

Yup that was probably more than a decade ago and I haven't forgotten it. Funny how that was probably an off the cuff comment for him but I'll always remember it .

I have a list as long as my arm but this is the first that springs to mind .

Yours ?

I think I just block out the horrible comments. I used to get bullied a lot school because I had acne and I was a little emo :redface: but you've just got to move on and appreciate the things you've got now :smile:
Getting called by a girl that i'm "like a brother she never had".

:cry2:
Reply 3
When I came to the UK and I couldn't understand English , a lot of kids in my school called me terrorist,paki,tamil tiger and all sort of insults. I also used to get into fights because of this and once got stab because of my skin color.
I had a conversation with my former head of year and it was outside the classroom and he leaned over me and said I was a ''genuinely nasty person inside''. I found it rather amusing.
it hurts when people insult me about my weight.. I'm not the skinniest person in the world but no need for that
Original post by Amefish
I think I just block out the horrible comments. I used to get bullied a lot school because I had acne and I was a little emo :redface: but you've just got to move on and appreciate the things you've got now :smile:

Yeah ! This is a great outlook x
Reply 7
"suck ur mum"
Reply 8
Original post by l'etranger
I had a conversation with my former head of year and it was outside the classroom and he leaned over me and said I was a ''genuinely nasty person inside''. I found it rather amusing.

:laugh: You made my day :laugh:
@CheeseIsVeg called my mum Sanic and it hurt so bad.
They all tend to come from my mum :rofl: Most of them I just brush off and none of them are particularly nasty, but for example when I've done loads of s*** for her and then all of a sudden she calls me selfish or something I'm just like "How ****ing dare you!?" :toofunny:
Reply 11
The majority of TSR seems to think I have an Indian accent.

:colonhash:
Nothing.
Original post by UWS
The majority of TSR seems to think I have an Indian accent.

:colonhash:

you dont? :erm: :wink: :biggrin:
Original post by Pikachū
"suck ur mum"

I was gonna say that lool
Original post by LeTamoul
:laugh: You made my day :laugh:

it was after I absolutely tore the guy apart for mocking a friend of mine for getting bad grades, I was completely justified in my actions.
I've been called many nasty things over my looks, accent, health etc but the worst insult I've ever heard of actually happened to my mum, not me.

When one of my cats died unexpectedly at the vets about 3 years ago and my mum was walking home with him in his carrier so we could bury him in the garden and my mum was in such a state - she was in tears and in shock as you can imagine and she hadn't called me at that point because she was too distraught and she passed 2 teens, a boy and a girl and they saw she was crying and they told her to get a grip and she said "I've got to go home and tell my daughter her cat has just died" and they laughed right in her face and called her a "sad old ****" and kicked the pet carrier. I have never been so livid in my life when I found that out.
(edited 7 years ago)
worst insult? i used to get told i was ugly and ill be alone my whole life and no-one will ever date me because of it- for 3 years this happened :sad:
thats why people when give me compliments now- i dont believe them and why should i? they're probably still making fun of me :erm:
Original post by l'etranger
it was after I absolutely tore the guy apart for mocking a friend of mine for getting bad grades, I was completely justified in my actions.

I got the same this year on my access course , a guy called me 'evil', I don't know why but I took it as a compliment lol.
My ex friend said b**** **** I don't like you. It's because we got into a massive argument. We cussed each other out :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest