The Student Room Group

What are the pros and cons of dating you?

Scroll to see replies

Pro: There are no cons
Con: There are no pros
Reply 81
Pros: I am awesome
Cons: If you breakup with me you will never find someone as awesome as me.
Original post by UWS
Sarcasm is my kind of thing tbh :tongue: I'm extremely sarcastic lol

So, what can you cook, Hezz?

Dank memes :biggrin:

I'm kind of 'mean sarcastic' sometimes haha. :redface:
Original post by UWS
I never used the word queen though :tongue: I guess you are though :wink:

@ForestShadow is the king though. I ship it...

You did but that was ages ago so you don't remember it. :smile:

Sorry i'm taken by Justin Bieber :colone:
Reply 84
Original post by hezzlington
I've never made pad thai, there's a really great recipe I want to try out though! I've had it Bankok and it was fantastic, and I've got the same recipe as the one I've had.

Are you self-taught or have you attended cooking classes?
Original post by UWS
Are you self-taught or have you attended cooking classes?

Self taught. Would love to go to a cooking class in Indonesia or something though.
Original post by UWS
You're hired.

<3
Pro: I have an amazing taste in films and TV shows
Con: I am annoying af
Perfect date proposal tbh
But only if you buy honey buddha chips (i wanna try it out so bad because it sounds so yummi but it's like 5$/bag on ebay and im too poor to afford that type of luxury)
Reply 89
Original post by hezzlington
Self taught. Would love to go to a cooking class in Indonesia or something though.

Yeah I need to learn too man, I can't cook to save my life. Would love to go to cooking classes though, cooking is a nice skill to have but just takes up so much time.
Original post by UWS
I like layers :sexface:

:smug:

That's good to know :colone: most blokes give up on me after a while aha xox
Reply 91
pros: Cuddles, sex, affection, reasonable probability of interesting discussions, if you need help with anything I am capable in I will be very willing and enthusiastic, I can serenade you on the guitar like an assh*le in a movie, I will never be unfaithful
cons: I'm not good-looking, I'm extremely awkward, I don't take initiative (and am correspondingly unhelpful in many situations, typically if I am not asked I do not offer, even though I would be happy to), I'm neurotic and I will probably not take the break-up lightly
Reply 92
Original post by Supernova91
That's good to know :colone: most blokes give up on me after a while aha xox

I'm sure the effort is worth it though :teehee:
Original post by UWS
I'm sure the effort is worth it though :teehee:

I think so :h:
Pros: I'm adventurous and like travelling and new experiences. I really appreciate things too, often little things mean the most. I want to make my OH feel appreciated too.

Cons: I can get quite easily stressed, often take things personally, and I get stubborn :tongue:
Pros: Knows the origin of the the idea of pros and cons, including the exact date of it's first appearance in literature.
Cons: Knows the origin of the the idea of pros and cons, including the exact date of it's first appearance in literature

Seriously though,
Pros: willing try anything new.
Cons: Like to babble about stuff like philosophy every once in a while
(edited 7 years ago)
Pros: Don't know

Cons: Don't know
Pro: I'm pretty good in bed.
Con: the wife wouldn't be best pleased.
Pros- I'm high key lazy af and legit just procrastinate, scroll memes and eat all day, so you'd never have to take me out
Cons- I'm kinda fat and you'd have to get used to my self hatred because i bully myself a lot because I'm a bit of a **** tbh

:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 99
Pros: im funny and stuff
Cons: none

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending