The Student Room Group

What's the worst insult you've ever had ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chichaldo
You kind of made everything people said after seem like they're whining, in all seriousness though, hope everything's fine now and that your life's all good. Your English is certainly better! ;P

For me, nothing really sprang to mind when i read the question to be honest but that's not say people haven't said some nasty stuff. It would be more interesting to find out if/how many thing's I have said to others are their worst thing (not that I think anyone would say something that I have said that is).

Things are getting slowly getting better.
"You're boring"
That I'm moist ;(
I've been called almost every name under the sun.

An insult would only offend me if it was well thought out and hit me personally, which is really rare
Reply 44
Got told I'm starting to wrinkle 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by WoodyMKC
Like you when you write s*** like "baby puncher" or "Sheffield disgrace" for the millionth time, oh you comedy genius you :redface:

But you are literally a baby puncher you despicable you crawling pleb.
Original post by Kravence
I've been called almost every name under the sun.

An insult would only offend me if it was well thought out and hit me personally, which is really rare

You look bad in cowboy hats and your choice of chilli heat wave doritos is despicable.

Jks jks
Original post by smaropi
But you are literally a baby puncher you despicable you crawling pleb.

We all know you're a ****ing moron, that's almost a matter of public record... but to somehow get "you punch babies" from a thread about me punching a fully grown man in a clown outfit? That's a new kind of stupid :toofunny:
Reply 48
I think being ignored was the worst insult ever and it hurt the most.
Reply 49
We all know you're a ****ing moron, that's almost a matter of public record... but to somehow get "you punch babies" from a thread about me punching a fully grown man in a clown outfit? That's a new kind of stupid :toofunny:

You said a man just to make yourself sound like a selfless brave hero when in reality you a spineless coward who punches kids to make himself feel better about his baby penis. All you are is an attention whore.

Run along now you whore bag.
You look bad in cowboy hats and your choice of chilli heat wave doritos is despicable.

Jks jks

Shots fired..
Original post by smaropi
You said a man just to make yourself sound like a selfless brave hero when in reality you a spineless coward who punches kids to make himself feel better about his baby penis. All you are is an attention whore.

Run along now you whore bag.

Ahh, yes, that's exactly how it went. "Just punched a kid, that felt ****ing great. I'm going to go onto TSR and see if this gets me some attention! Better say it was a man, though, wouldn't want to look like some kind of monster...". You're like a walking advert for Durex...

Tip - if you're going to call people out for attention-seeking, maybe don't make such a ridiculous effort to create notoriety for yourself by posting incessant s*** and following people around insulting them? Just a thought :redface:

I was going for the 'hits personally' joke, but I guess it wasn't 'well though through' xD
Ahh, yes, that's exactly how it went. "Just punched a kid, that felt ****ing great. I'm going to go onto TSR and see if this gets me some attention! Better say it was a man, though, wouldn't want to look like some kind of monster...". You're like a walking advert for Durex...

Tip - if you're going to call people out for attention-seeking, maybe don't make such a ridiculous effort to create notoriety for yourself by posting incessant s*** and following people around insulting them? Just a thought :redface:

:congrats: :rofl:

now THATS an insult :rofl:
I was going for the 'hits personally' joke, but I guess it wasn't 'well though through' xD

Well to insult me personally, you would first have to know me lol
Reply 56

It wouldn't surprise me if that is how it went. You'd do anything just get some attention because you are a sad nutcase who runs around town everyday looking for vulnerable kids to punch.

They need to lock you up in the mental hospital asap.
Reply 57
Original post by CleverSquirrel
:congrats: :rofl:

now THATS an insult :rofl:

How? Everying he said was just complete ********.

Get out of here you filthy squirrel. :mad:
Well to insult me personally, you would first have to know me lol

Yeah that was the joke xD I just used your picture of you eating chili heatwave doritos with a cowboy hat
Original post by smaropi
It wouldn't surprise me if that is how it went. You'd do anything just get some attention because you are a sad nutcase who runs around town everyday looking for vulnerable kids to punch.

They need to lock you up in the mental hospital asap.

Again, your sole purpose is the same of an autistic special needs child - to gain attention by any means, even if that means being a little s*** and a total ****ing moron. So you calling people out for seeking attention doesn't really work, does it?

Quick Reply

Latest