The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Naveen1412
Does anyone know what the standard offer is for people doing 4 a levels

I believe the standard offer for 4 (or at least what I got offered) is just A*AAA
Original post by Noobfish
I believe the standard offer for 4 (or at least what I got offered) is just A*AAA

thats not fair as the standard A-level offer is A*AA so this doesnt quite make sense to me.
Reply 902
Original post by Daniel100499
Just checked emails and I've got an offer back,
3B

Not international

Congratulations! When was your interview?
Original post by oey99

I chose the 28th of feb
Original post by oey99

Did u get it today or yesterday ?
Reply 905
Original post by Daniel100499
I chose the 28th of feb

Oh I thought you've done the interview and received an offer. Good luck with your interview!
Any international candidate who is doing medicine at present in Imperial in this thread? Just to know abt the BMAT score of the international candidates who were called for interview or who were offered admissions last year. There is no stats about that anywhere
Reply 907
Original post by Medic17
Did u get it today or yesterday ?

If you are asking me, I got mine exactly a month ago
How could you have gotten offer without interview?
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
how was your interview, ive heard theyre pretty laid back and let you steer the conversation?

I found it to be very much as you've heard, the panel were very welcoming, I immediately felt at ease. There was a very natural flow to the conversation, in my experience it felt far more like an informal chat to confirm suitability than the rigorous interview I'd prepared for. I would be extremely happy if the interactions are as natural in my remaining two interviews.
Original post by Naveen1412
Does anyone know what the standard offer is for people doing 4 a levels

I'm doing 4 and my offer is just A*AA, A*A (in any order) in Biology and Chemistry, and A in any of my other 2 subjects :smile:
Got an interview invite yesterday :biggrin: My stats are 4.5 5.3 3A, i have my A-level results of A*A*A (bio chem maths respectively).

Good luck to others still waiting for interviews and congrats to everyone with offers already :smile:
Reply 912
Original post by Dom_uk99
Nope I am a year 13 student in the UK.

Thank you so much :smile:

5.2, 4.7 and 3.5A so pretty average

Thank you!! I choose 3.20 on 7th Feb

My BMAT was 4.7 5.3 2.5A so you did pretty sick compared to me. I somehow still got an interview though. It's just luck I guess
Reply 913
I chose the latest possible interview date, March 28th and am seeing that everyone else chose early dates, is there a reason for this I worry over everything lol
Original post by Abj0
My BMAT was 4.7 5.3 2.5A so you did pretty sick compared to me. I somehow still got an interview though. It's just luck I guess

I have pretty much the same score but an international lets see
has anyone got the link to the mock interview?
Original post by Fwong99
has anyone got the link to the mock interview?

No but I have got the interview book for imperial. Seems pretty good.
Original post by Dom_uk99

Thank you!! I choose 3.20 on 7th Feb

wow, I chose the exact same date and hour...is that possible?(I got invitation in early december)

(btw congrats!)
Reply 918
Original post by Medic17
I have pretty much the same score but an international lets see

Well done on your interview! Where are you coming from?
Has anyone applying to A109 gotten an offer yet after their interview? Mine is on the 17th and just wondering how quickly they get back to you. I know they probably would wait till all interviews are finished but I have a feeling if they really like someone they'll send an offer through before that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending