The Student Room Group

Kissed two other girls

I have recently kissed two other girls when i have been in a relationship for a year, do i tell my girlfriend?
Original post by DancingDino
I have recently kissed two other girls when i have been in a relationship for a year, do i tell my girlfriend?

Of course you should, if you can't be faithful and respect her she deserves to know
Original post by DancingDino

Yes, definitely tell her. If you want the relationship to continue, you have to be honest with her. And even if you don't, she still deserves to know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want her to carry on being your girlfriend then don't tell her, because more than likely she would break up with you.
Welcome to the dark side, my friend. :wink:
Reply 5
Tell her and break up with her since she deserves better than an unfaithful person like you.
Tell you girlfriend, and deal with the consequences.

Good luck. :smile:
Why are you even in a relationship? It's obvious that you don't want to be, so leave the poor girl. She deserves better than this.
I think you should really contemplate whether having a girlfriend is for you. seen as you seem to be getting easily tempted by other women
If the genders were reversed you would be getting torn apart right now.
Did you kiss these two other girls at once? If so I can understand your temptation.

Otherwise, no, grow up and tell your gf.
you're a prick, tell her and deal with the consequences
Reply 12
Obviously. You would want to know if your girlfriend kissed two other guys while in a relationship.
Once is maybe a mistake, twice is not. Tell her, and hope that she breaks up with you
Original post by The Good Doctor
Welcome to the dark side, my friend. :wink:

Says the good doctor.

Yes, you should tell her and accept whatever the consequences are. Be honest and take responsibility for your actions, it's the best way about it.
Tell her and hope she's done the same so you can break up and be single guilt free
Reply 16
Maybe she's going to forgive you, I wouldn't.
Buy her some oreos then tell her.
Kiss another. 3 is a lucy number. I mean lucky.

Quick Reply